Wrong

Hey guys! So, I did change the title of the story, lol. It's one of my favorite love songs, and I feel like it explains Blake and Kenzys relationship. The song is called Comfortable by John Mayer. Y'all should check it out.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Blake's POV:

After Paige and I lost to Kenzy and DJ, we wanted a rematch. But Kenzy left to go to the restroom, I could only wonder what was taking her so long.

Then all of a sudden I hear someone fall on the hard concrete by the pool.

"No, don't touch me. Get your fucking hands off of me!" I hear a voice that I soon recognize to be Kenzys.

"Shit." I say to myself and run over to the crowd of people surrounding my girlfriend.

"What the hells going on here?" I ask seeing DJ trying to comfort Kenzy.

I could tell her lip was busted and the blood coming from it was mixed with her tears. She, altogether looked distraught and helpless.

"She slipped and busted her lip." DJ said standing up.

"You okay?" I asked looking down at her as she sat there sulking.

She looked at me and then looked to everyone surrounding us. I could automatically tell that she wanted to be in private.

I quickly scooped her up, and put her over my shoulder and walked off to one of DJs upstairs bathrooms. I placed her on the toilet and kneeled down in front of her.

She began to quietly weep and covered her face with her hands.

"Baby girl, tell me what hurts," I said rubbing her right leg.

She quickly shook her head no and wiped her tears, "I'm such a cults" she laughed.

I tried to hold in my laughter, but I just couldn't. "Yeah," I laughed "yeah, you are." I looked up smiling at her.

"Blake!" she yelled slapping my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, baby. Let me grab a towel for your lip. "

She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. "I'm bleeding," she said and hesitantly touched the blood, immediately staring down at her index finger now red with blood.

I walked up behind her grabbing her waist. "Babe your shaking," I kissed her on the neck. "What's wrong?"

"Th- The blood," she stammered.

"It's okay. Here, sit down." I said leading her over to the toilet.

I grabbed a cloth and rinsed it with cold water. I, then bended down in front of her holding the cloth to her lip.

"It looks like you've busted your lip." I informed her.

"Ew, no! Is it swollen?" she asked looking at me with sorrow in her eyes.

I nodded slightly, "It's okay, baby girl. I'll get you some ice for it." I said rubbing her leg, while someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, it's me." Paige said from outside the door.

"Come in,"

"Hey Kenzy, I heard what happened. I brought you your water. " Paige said handing her a bottle of water.

"Thanks," Kenzy said faintly.

"Where's DJ at?" I asked.

"I think he's talking with Alexis. He didn't really want to bother you after what just happened..."