Thinking/Rant

So I've been doing some thinking...okay so late night thinking while almost crying is probably not the best way to think.

Anyway...

I really shouldn't be feeling this crappy about roleplay's; not getting replies, getting bored with the storyline, being ignored, and all that Jazz...but me is.

How long do you wait before giving up on a beautiful ship? Cause I think the ship is sinking. And another one might be heading the same way.

How long to you keep a ship going before letting it sail into the sunset? Maybe it's just me.

I have like Zero inspiration and drive for my RP, so that may be deleted soon. It was a disaster from the beginning. I though by making my own, I wouldn't get as bored as often waiting for people to reply, but now I get no and have no desire to reply to the many comments on it.

Gill, I love Lioman sooooo much, and I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not sure I want to dive into Gen 2. Not sure yet, I'll make sure to keep you posted. I'm sorry, it's just we've been with them for so long and I'm itching for something new. Sorry 😐. Please don't be mad.

No. I'm not quitting roleplay. My life is too boring to give it up. (Hence this chapter. I have like three friends. One lives three hours away, the other is busy with life and work, and the third has a boyfriend. I could literally disappear into my room forever and people may notice a few weeks later.)

I may focus more on writing. My first love.

I'm just in a weird mood, so I may change my mind completely on all of this later and delete this chapter.

Sight, I'm just tired. Need to get thought so t of my head.

Love you all!

🌹🙃🌹