Update:

Unfortunately, I might not be around for a little bit to update this daily. I will do my best to keep updates frequent and as often as possible, but with my schedule constantly shifting, I never know when that will be. As for today, there probably will not be a completed chapter 8, but I'll definitely start it today. And hopefully in the next couple of days it should be up. And even though, my schedule's wild right now, I'd never leave my fans just hanging. You guys are great! And I'm proud to have friends and followers like you guys! And rest assured that "Dagur's Dagger" is not over, and is not being put on hold, it's still happening, and it will continue. I appreciate the understanding and I'll try to get my schedule under control as soon as possible. But in the meantime, if there's any particular element of the story that you might like to see, please let me know, I'm always open to suggestions from you guys because I like to hear you and keep you interested. And I have a HUGE shocker planned for the next chapter. And I apologize to those of my followers who like strictly cannon-based elements in advance because I may go a little off-script, so to say, in the next chapter. But all in all, I think you'll like it. And who knows, with how things are running right now, I may have the next chapter out today. All I'm saying is I'm not sure, but I'm trying. Stay amazing guys, I'll see you all soon.