cookies! Part 2

*in thomas's mind*

*morality POV*

I've been in my room for hours. Earlier, me and Logan crossed in the hall and I stumbled into him. He immediately became outraged and thought I did it on purpose! He had started to call me things like, 'cretin, ignoramus, dolt...' and others. I couldn't stand it and ran down to the kitchen in Thomas's mind. I grabbed a few cookies and sat with Roman on the couch. "Hey Romania...." He looked at me for a moment then noticed I had a lot of cookies with me. "Greetings Patton, I uhm.. I see you have quite a fe- never mind, to the point; what happened?" Roman asked. I glance down as I feel tears rise up, "h-he got mad with me again, and just for an accident! I tripped in the hall and he got mad, thought that I did it o-on purpose..." I quickly take a bite of cookie before I can start crying. Looking up at Roman, I see pity filled eyes. I try to listen as he speaks, "you do remember my offer right?" I quickly nod my head and look back down at my food. "Just let me go talk to him for you, I can help Logan to not be a pri- rudie patootie." I believed him. I did every time he tells me this, however I just couldn't let him do it. If in any way it could hurt Logan then I don't think he should. "I think you guys should stop being all mopey and dragging down the mood," Virgil says, scaring me and making Roman draw his 'sword' in defense. I start to smile as he walks into the room and plops down next to me. I break a cookie in half and give him part. Turning to him, "I'm not being mopey kiddo! I'm eating cookies and just-chillin' with my two besties!" He chuckles and waves me off as he eats his cookie. "HEY KIDDOS, DOYOUWANNAWATCHAMOVIE?" I accidently yell. I hear Roman and Virgil voice their agreements. Virgil speaks up, "whatever you want to watch," he hands me a soda, "Pops." He smirks at his last comment knowing how happy it would make me. "diD YOU JUST MAKE A DAD JOKE? I'M SOPROUDOFYOOOOU!" He sighs, "and all I had to do was throw away a chunk of my dignity. I would also say it took some of my self-respect, but unfortunately, I don't have any." He leans over Patton and asks Roman if he would like anything. As he gets up, what he says sinks in. "DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK BAD ABOUT YOURSELF FOR I WILL PHYSICALLY FIGHT YOU, MY DARK STRANGE SON." Roman pulls me down as I start to stand up. Calming me he says, "Patton. You need to Be More Chill.(*screams in musical hell*) and pick a movie." He smiles and lets go as my eyes light up. "MOANA MOANA MOANA MO-" He cuts me off and pulls up Moana on Netflix. I don't know what it is about this movie, but I can't stop watching it. (I guess he watched it NoN-sToP) The movie begins to play and Anxiety sits back down, handing Roman a water and an apple. Suddenly I hear a crash from the kitchen, looking over I spot... oh fuberdink. Logan. And he's standing by the counter with an open cupboard and cups all around him. He looks mad, like he was going to fight someone. Before I can look back to the movie, his eyes meet mine and all I can see is burning hatred. I hear his intake of breath and sink down and to my room before he can start his rant, the last words I hear are him yelling, "YOU IMBECILE-" before I collapse into tears. 

~

uhu hiiii 

I wrote more to this horror of a story...

it's not great but ya know

it's something. aNd ThE mUsIcAlS rEfrENceS

okay yep sorry.

 ~arrivederci~