Sorry Part 8

*Roman POV*

Thomas has come home. All my anger dissipates once Logan hits the ground. He's out for a few seconds, once he starts to wake up I panic. He opens his eyes and shakes his head, fixing his glasses. He looks at me and I don't know what to do; so I follow the first thing I think of.

I jump into the real world, scaring Thomas who jumps when he sees me, Patton who lets out a noise of surprise, and Virgil who yells and falls out of his chair.

"Um hello guys; big problem. I hit Logan andthenhepassedoutforafewsecondsbutnowhe'sawakeandprobablyreallllllymadsohelp" I started to ramble near the end but for good cause, since Logan would pop up anytime.

Virgil stands up and pushes Patton behind him. Sighing he walks up to me and says, "Go stand by Patton. I'll take care of this," he turn to Thomas, "my dude either keep scrolling through your phone or go to Patton too."

Thomas sits down in the kitchen near Patton and I see Anxiety sit down on the stairs.

"Roman." Logan pops up in the middle of the room, "What would cause you to take such extreme actions against me? Even you know actions have consequences." He lets out a humorless, cold laugh, and begins to walk forward.

I get ready to fight to protect the rest, before I can do anything, Virgil steps up.

*Virgil's POV*

Before Logan can get too close to anyone, I reach up behind him and grab the back of his collar.

I lean in to whisper, "Hey buddy. Now look, I'm tired and haven't had any good sleep in over a week, so I'm not the happiest camper right now. You're going to cooperate and be a good kid. I'm done with the fighting and don't want to see anymore, got it? Now let's go." Before he can protest, I drag him back into Thomas's mind.

He struggles for a few moments before I release his shirt, "Follow me, no complaining." Strangely, he does as I said.

I walk down to his room and sit on the floor, leaning on his bed. After a moment he sits down on his bed, much more calm than before.

Gods I'm exhausted. I haven't been eating much, and barely get an hour of sleep if I'm lucky. I take a deep breath, knowing that I need to figure this out, for all of us. Patton, Roman, Thomas, Thomas's friends, even for me.

I shut my eyes and lean my head on his bed, "What happened?"

"Simple, Roman hit me as I was try-" I cut him off.

"Not that, I know enough of what happened between you and Princey.... What happened? What went wrong?" I rub my temple, headache becoming larger by the minute. "Look, I know something is wrong. You were your normal self and then you left for a day, when you came back... you weren't you. You were cold, seemed like you were hurt but tried to hide it. I was dealing with my.... My own problems and didn't get around to asking you what as wrong. You pushed everyone away and when Patton wouldn't leave you alone, you started to hurt him, be mean. Roman also kept bugging you but not as badly, so that's why you didn't mess with him as much. And well, you know what? Fuck it. Pat isn't here right now, I'll just say it. You liked him didn't you? You used to attract yourself to everything he did, then you shut him out the most. Am I right?"

There's dead silence, only our breaths filling the quiet room.

Soon enough Logan takes a shuddering breath, "I'm sorry. I-I'm so s-sorry." He takes a few deep breaths and I feel the bed sink down as he lays back. "I thought that if I never told any of you, If I kept it away from even Thomas, it would help. Even if you all hated me, at least you guys would be safe. Wouldn't have to feel more pain. I'm sorry. So gods-damned sorry. And... yes. I did like him... do like him. I wanted to keep him from this even more. He's Thomas's heart- this would be even worse for him to know. So painful for him. I'm sorry."

I hear small hiccups and turn around to see Logan laying back, glasses gone, tears streaming.

"I thought that if I just ignored my feelings, it would be easier to hide it. But it hasn't helped anyone. Gods I'm so dumb for this, I-I can't believe I d-did this t-to Patton." He continues to cry and I sit up onto the bed.

"What have you been hiding?" I prepare myself for anything.

"I'm sorry Anxiety, I know this is especially harmful to you."

"Well what is it?"

"I'm sorry. I know how much Thomas's friends help you." He sighs, " Joan has cancer."

I stand up but I'm met with darkness as I rush to meet the ground.

~

yooooo 

I'm gonna go to the movies soon and watch jumanji but here's an update folks

~arrivederci~