Anger Part 3

*Roman POV*

I turn to Logan. Once Patton left he stopped yelling, but I could hear mumbles and see the silent anger radiating from him. I walk up to him, "What was that about?" He adjusts his tie. "Salutations Roman. I don't know what you may be asking about, so since you seem unsettled I can offer you some food to alleviate your discontent. However, if you do not wish for any sustenance at this very moment, I am unable to help you." Anger rising, I take a steadying breath and begin, "I do not want any food right now Logan. You are the embodiment of logic, surely you must know what I'm talking about. You just yelled at Patton for no reason, and I know all he did was look at you because there was a noise. Why would you yell at him? He's a nice person. Even your dead heart knows that. I want you to calm down and apologize. I don't care if you're mad right now. He didn't do anything to you and you just acted in anger and probably hurt his feelings, not to mention the countless other times you've hurt him. Like why and how could y-" I'm cut off by him clearing his throat and speaking, "I did not try to yell at him. However his imbecilic actions must have caused this," he said, gesturing to the cups all around him. I breathe in deeply, ready to fire back a retort. He continues to talk before I am able to, "I spoke to him because of this, not just because he looked towards me. I do not have a dead heart, I just don't feel as much as Morality does. I don't find it necessary to go and apologize for nothing, he is Thomas's feelings, he can feel hurt because of a number of reasons. And we don't need to speak of other times because there is none. Now if you will excuse me, Quiero ir. Si crees que está herido, ve a ayudarlo." With that he sinks away leaving me with my thoughts and anger. I hear a loud sigh and Virgil speaks up so I can hear him, "I think I'm going to check on Patton, see if he's okay." His voice sounds flat, devoid of emotion. I turn and try to see if he's alright, but all I'm greeted with is empty air. I lay down on the couch and think until I drift off into sleep.

I'm working on the next part right now so woo~

have a nice day night thing 

don't stay up till like 3am reading Wattpad. Stop

get some help

okay bye for now 

~arrivederci~