Part 13

*first off; he's so beautiful and if you're a guy and like makeup then rock it you pretty peeps*

*Mor POV*

Tonight Logan invited me to have a movie night with him! He came up to me in the kitchen earlier and said that he needed a distraction and that he immensely liked to spend time with me!

I start to make cookies since we're running low; that may or may not be because of me. I'm baking cookies in Thomas's kitchen as he walks in.

I see Thomas slowly walk in with slight eye bags, "Hey kiddo, what's up with ya?"

Thomas drags a hand through his hair, "I'm not your kid and I just don't feel great. Like I'm physically okay but feel stressed for no reason." He shakes his head and slumps down in a chair.

"Well kiddo do ya want a cookie? A nap?" I offer with a smile. The oven beeps and I turn to grab out a couple of cookie sheets. The room is filled with the sweet aroma of fresh cookies and chocolate.

I turn back to Thomas and see him half asleep. I shake his shoulder, "C'mon wake up, at least get to the couch." I help him over to the living room and toss a blanket on him once he's on the couch.

Thomas drifts into a needed sleep within moments.

I turn back and continue to make snacks for the movie night with Logan.

~<>~

*Logan POV*

Okay so, TV is set up, movies are out, I have tons of pillows and fuzzy blankets, and some candles since it help with the mood for later (plus they smell great).

I've changed from my normal tie and collar shirt to some solid colored PJ pants and and a dark blue, slightly oversized, T-shirt.

Soon I hear bouncing footsteps from down the hall. I open the door just as Patton dashes in with a plate stacked with cookies, some bags of chips under his arms, and a couple of large water bottles.

I quickly take the water and chips from him and set them on the bed. Patton jumps up and sits crisscross in the blankets with the cookies in front of him. I grab the remote and slide in next to Patton.

Handing him a water I speak up, "You need to stay hydrated, also what would you like to watch?"

He takes a sip of the water. Good.

His face lights up, "Can we watch Peter Pan or Big hero six?" He seems so excited and it's nice that he cares about my opinion.

"Big hero six sounds great," I turn on the movie and we settle in to enjoy our night.

~<>~

The candles were down a little, the room comfortably warm, Morality curled up on my side.

I turn to look down on him, nervous, "Look, Mor," I take a deep breath as he looks up at me with puppy-like eyes.

"Okay. I think you're a great friend, and I enjoy spending time with you. However, I feel like I would like something... more." I start to ramble some, "So do you think we could be more? I-I like you Patton. And I can't stand to hurt you, or see you hurt. So I want to be there when things go wrong, when you're sad, happy, mad, or out of your mind... I just want to be with you." I rub my eyes under my glasses, "Will you have me?"

Morality seems slightly confused but his expression changes fast. Confused, sad, happy, muddled, longing, and excitement.

He speaks, "Do you like-like me Logan? Cause... I really, really, realllllly like-" He's cut off as a rumble goes through Thomas's mind. We feel a tugging summons and turn to look at each other.

Morality's face is one of complete sorrow and pain.

"Mor-"

Suddenly we're in Thomas's living room.

~

y'all are gonna hate me

soon, but not yet, tRUST ME PET MOOOTHER KNOWS B E S T

but yeah here

sorry I didn't update sooner. I'm TrYiNg

~arrivederci~ <3