Breathe 1, 2, 3 Part 14

Um... trigger thing? idk just have fun

*Morality POV*

Sadness. Pain. Hopelessness. Loss. Sickness. Denial. Help, help, help, help, help, HELP.

I'm on the floor as pain ripples through my chest in waves. I can't tell if I'm screaming or silent.

Logan is shaking me.

Thomas looks sad.

Roman is saying something but I can't hear him. He looks like he's trying to bargain with something, someone.

I don't see Virgil anywhere.

I don't care at all.

I care too much.

Why?

I draw in rasping breaths and my throat hurts.

I shut my eyes but the tears don't stop.

Why?

The silence is too heavy, but there's a concussion of sounds all around me.

My heart shatters just a bit.

Mental exhaustion is taking its toll.

Sleep claims me but I have one thought before I go; Why Joan?

*Logan POV*

Shit. Patton is passed out on the ground and Roman keeps mumbling about how it will work out and Joan will live peacefully. Thomas is torn between what Roman is doing and the sadness his heart feels, or should I say what Patton feels.

I have no idea how this came to pass, how they all found out.

I need to find Virgil. He's the missing piece right now. Perhaps he had something to do with it.

I put Patton on the couch, Thomas in the chair next to him, and Roman is on the floor since I gave him the task of watching over the other two.

I sink down to Thomas's mind and go to where Virgil sleeps.

The dark persona isn't in his room. I stand in the doorway, perplexed.

I walk through the halls until I come across a dark corner I almost missed. Virgil is huddled up in a ball against where one wall meets the other. I rush over to him, "Virgil, I don't have time for pleasantries right now so I need you to tell me, what happened?"  Slight anger shines through as I speak.

He barely turns his head to me, "You're a smart enough thing, don't you know already?"

I stay there crouched and confused. I mean I know that they know about Joan, but how do they know?

I voice my thoughts, "Virgil I need to help them, to do that I need to know how they found out."

He turns his bleak, hopeless eyes towards me, "He kept asking. I didn't want to annoy him 'cause then he wouldn't like me. I didn't tell him everything but I guess I didn't need to."

Gods, I don't have time for these emotions!

"So you broke to Roman and he knows... For Patton to be affected however..."

I trail off and Virgil's eyes turn pleading, "What's wrong with Patton?"

"He just suddenly looked crushed and we popped up with the summons."

He goes back to his depressed look.

"Don't worry, Roman was there trying to bargain with anything. Meanwhile you're doing what? Hiding?" I throw some sarcasm into my words.

Anxiety flinches. I shake my head, "Back to the original point, come with me you're going to help with everyone." I don't give him room for disagreeing. I grab his sleeve and drag him with me to the real world. I hear a small and hollow "No.." as Virgil looks upon his family.

I slip into my thoughts for a few moments, analyzing everything.

Joan has cancer, everyone knows, Patton was never told and we kept it from Thomas. Maybe since three out of his four sides knew, it pushed it to where Thomas could see it; know about it. And that would cause a reaction with his heart, which triggered Patton and let him know some of what's wrong.

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

But I'll be here,

For Patton.

~

Yo my dudes.

tis I, the piece of shit writing this. 

Stuff is okayish I guess. Some spiking anxiety here, some sadness there. 

I don't want to move. I don't think I can really bear leaving my friends.

but it's alright, I'll just be the odd introvert that has no friends :')

I love my girl. I'm happy to have her

My Queen. 

~arrivederci~