finally. Part 16

*3rd POV*

Virgil had disappeared a few minutes ago and Logan had gotten Thomas onto the couch and set up. Patton stood by the couch, shaking and holding a lost look in his eyes.

Logan walks over to Patton and pulls him into a hug to try and calm the shaken emotional trait.

"Shh, shh. It's okay Pat, everything's alright," Logan said while slowly rocking them. After a moment, Logan walks to the kitchen and grabs some junk food for Patton. He walks back over and softly pulls Patton with him to Thomas's mind.

The two end up in Logan's room and said trait gently nudges Patton onto his bed.

As the logical side tries to quickly think of ways to comfort Patton in a friendly way, Patton slides over to where Logan is sitting and wraps his arms around the other man's torso. He nudges his head into Logan's chest and feels a pair of arms wraps around him.

He slowly pushes them onto their backs so he can snuggle into Logan's side. The worn out parent-like figure smiles as he tries to ignore all that's happened recently. As he lays there relaxed, Logan is the opposite. Thoughts are racing through his head at alarming speeds, worry and slight anxiety courses through him.

Logan sits up and Patton follows suit, hands now in his lap and with slight hurt in his eyes. Logan takes a breath and decides it's all or nothing.

He turns to face Patton and speaks before his mind catches up with him, "Patton, I told you before that I like you. I can't ignore it anymore, all I can think of is wanting to help you and bring back your happiness. S-So I kinda n-need t-t-to know," He closes his eyes and takes a breath, "Do you like me or do I need to forget about this?" His eyes remain closed so he can't see Patton's goofy smile lighting up his room.

He takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes, headache forming. He's more than a little shocked when he feels a soft pair of lips gently connect with his. He opens his eyes and recovers quickly. He melts into the kiss and puts his arms around Patton's waist to pull him closer.

They stay like this for a few moments, Logan's arms holding Patton like he's the only thing that matters, Patton with his arms around Logan's neck, holding each other like a lifeline. They break apart for air, lips swollen and smiles alight their faces.

The silence is broken by Patton's giggles, "I've wanted to do that for so long, Lo."

Logan just shakes his head and lets out a breathy laugh, shock written on his face.

Logan lays down, pulling Patton with him, "Can I kiss you again?"

Patton just climbs on him and leans down to press their lips together.

~

sorry it's short but I wanted to write this and I knew it wouldn't be long. 

Easter is close for y'all that celebrate it

mark(iplier) put nudes out into the world. *shakes head in disappointment*

I love Dear Evan Hansen so much like help

love ya guys (gals and non-binary pals)

~arrivederci~