dinner Part 18

*3rd POV*

Another doctor visit. More anxious feelings all around, no one side specific to the blame.

As Thomas sat in a small check-up room with Joan, he was scared but trying not to show it.

He wanted to stay strong for Joan.

~~~

Joan had been taken to have a CAT scan done, to figure out if the medicine had been working or if they were too far gone.

Thomas had waited in the little check-up room since he was not allowed in to see.

Joan had come back to the room lead by a doctor named Schneeplestein. Joan sat down and waited along with Thomas to figure out what was happening.

The doctor cleared his throat.

"Alright Joan, I have some good news and some annoying news. First off is the good news; your cancer is going away. Bit by it it retracts which means the tests and treatments are working for you. The annoying thing however is that you need to come in again in two weeks so we can keep tabs on this. But, with the way things are going, it looks as if you'll be fine."

The two friends had never heard such happy words.

~~~

Thomas got everyone together to celebrate. They decided to go out to a nice restaurant and hang out as the true friends did.

Everyone Thomas invited came; Talyn, Val, Terrence, Jamahl, Brittney, and Jay.

They dined the night away and left before night fell. Everyone was in high spirits, considering Joan would be fine and they were all together.

The watched the sun set and talked through the evening. Once the first of the stars appeared, they said their goodbyes and left with laughter echoing all around.

~~~

All was finally well.

However, things weren't so happy in Thomas' head.

~
~
~

y'all I'm sorry for taking so long to update. we're still trying to sort out the final stuff of selling the house and getting into the swing of school (first day of freshman year was today)

I know this chapter is short and I'm sorry. I just know that this story has been poorly written and could've been so much better. 

I'm just trying to finish it up and make it nice.

IMPORTANT QUESTION: you're gonna see some shit happen soon *cough* Prinxiety *cough* and when it does happen, I'm going to need to know if you want me to continue their story in a separate book (it'll be better written I promise. I'll actually plan out the story.)

so conclusion: I'm gonna need to know if you want a Prinxiety book that branches from this story.

That's all for now, arrivederchi.