Part 10

*still Logan POV*

It's been two weeks since I told Virgil about Joan. He hasn't shown any sign of waking up, only mumbling and moving slightly in what I've deduced as a deep, shock filled sleep.

Patton is still pretty beat up about this but he's been focused on doing everything he can to help, I won't let him see Virgil's arms though.

Roman has been disheveled and unlike himself. He's acting worse than Thomas when Virgil had left. Ugh, emotions. But I can't throw stones seeing as it seems like Virgil is to Roman what Patton is to me.

Thomas hasn't done anything reckless but he hasn't been around many of his friends. I even managed to keep the brunt of knowledge about Joan away from him. So he knows about it in the back of his mind, but hasn't comprehended it just yet.

I don't know how I'm supposed to tell everyone. Virgil is in this sleep-like state partly because of it.

I've basically taken up shop in Roman's room to make sure Virgil is getting proper treatment. I look at the clock; 4:59. It's about time to get some more sustenance and check on the others to make sure they're eating too.

I stand up and stretch my arms above my head and turn to leave. I quickly stop my trek to the open door when I hear Virgil's breathing get faster.

When I look back at him he has his arms wrapped around his legs and is curled up facing the wall away from me. This is odd seeing as he hasn't moved this much normally. I walk over but as I approach I hear the first thing he's said in weeks, "W-water. *hic* Please.."

I don't know whether to try and comfort the shaking persona or do as he asked. After a brief debate in my mind, I sink down to Thomas's kitchen.

I see Thomas on his couch on the phone with what I assume is a pizza company. Good, they all need to keep up with meals. I walk to the cupboard and grab a glass, filling it with water I turn to Thomas who's done with his call.

"He's awake. I don't think he's um... mentally stable. In other words I think he's sad. How do I help?"

Thomas sighs and stands up, "I'll just go with you."

I nod and grab his sleeve, pulling him just outside Roman's room. "Stay here for a few moments, please." I ask him and walk in the room with the water. I'm met with a terrifying sight. Virgil, face tear stained, blankets everywhere, huddled up in the corner on the floor, rocking back and forth with gasps and hiccups sounding from him.

I curse under my breath, "Thomas! Get in here please!" I tried to be quiet but loud enough Thomas can hear.

He speeds into the room and immediately turns to see Virgil.

I don't know what other to do except say, "Help him."

He slowly moves to the terrified persona and sinks down next to him. I watch as puts his hands on Virgil's shoulders and starts to whisper things. He stops rocking and I see Thomas put his hand on Virgil's chest and breathe deeply. After a few moments Virgil's breaths start to match Thomas's.

After a few more minutes Thomas stands up and motions me over. As I walk over, he leaves. I lean down to Virgil and hand him the glass I've been holding.

He downs the glass and stares at the floor. Suddenly he looks up to me and I see his tear-stained face. All he does is ask a simple question, "Why?"

Gods I wish I had some more sleep before this.

~

I'd write more but I'm tired (it's only five forty-two wtf self)

Daveed Diggs = basically Jesus.  (especially him in wonder like I was crying from a small clip) 

y'all are great

love yo self

~arrivederci peeps~