Chapter 12 Back to Duel academy and Ways to be Wicked

Jaden pov Jaden wake up silly... I groan and cling to Lily snoring loudly. JADEN YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lily snapped. GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed in fear. Now that you are up. Lily giggles. What was that for woman!? I growled. Uh oh. He did it now. He is in for it. He is in deep shit. I pray Lily won't hit him to hard. What did you just call me... Lily smiles dangerous. I I I I love you... I pouted. That isn't going to work. Lily is hard to crack. I love you.. Please don't hit me. I pouted. AW!!!!!!!!! THE FACE!!!!!!! THE CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lily squeals hugging me. All of our friends star at her widened eye. I just smile smut then pout again. I can't believe Jaden cracked Lily! Ken gasps. You are so cute bluejay... Lily giggles. But a good kind of cute right. I winked at her. Of course.. Lily giggles. Are we almost there? Kari asked. Lily looks down. Not yet. Lily comments. Alright. Kari said. So who you are dueling when we get back? I asked. If you can keep it a secret. Lily giggles. I can keep it a secret! I pouted. My father. Lily whispers in my ear. Whoa! I whispered. I know! I can't wait! Lily smiles. 4 hours on this plane is killing me. I groaned. Oh you. Do I need to drag you off to the side and kiss you. Lily jokes. Mm.. I though. I was kidding! Lily examined seeing the look on my face. I'm not. I smirk. Oh Jaden... Lily giggles. I wiggle my eyebrows. Oh you! Lily pushes my shoulder playful. We got to the school. Lets be wicked and wild.. Kari looks at Lily. You read my mind Kari. Lily smirks. Lets do it then. Jesse smirks. I'm in for fun. I grinned.

All of us : We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

We got all the ways to be

W-I-C-K-E-D

Come on!

Hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey

HA, HA, HA!

Hey, hey, hey

Lily: Crashing the party

Guess they lost my invitation

Friendly reminder

Got my own kind of persuasion

Jesse: Looks like this place could use

A bit of misbehavior

Happily ever after

With a little flavor

Jaden: Bad to the bone

with even worse intentions

We're gonna steal the show

And leave 'em all defenseless

Kari: A fairy tale life can be

Oh, so overrated

So raise your voices and

Lets get it activated

Everyone: Long live havin ' some fun

We take what we want

There's so many ways to be wicked

With us evil lives on the right side of wrong

There's so many ways to be wicked

Apple, apple

Dip, dip

Wanna try it?

Tick, tick

Take a bite

Come on, be bold

Change the way the story's told

Lily: This time the dark is