Chapter 53 The final duel Love Beats Evil part 2 and Jaden wins

Jaden pov We were down to our last monster. Lily has Toon Dark Magician Girl when I had Elemental Hero Burstinatrix. Lily had a look on her face. I know that face far to will. Baby, what are you planning? I asked worriedly. We were both down to 20 life points left. Something that needs to be done. Lily said. Toon Dark Magician Girl attack me directly! Everyone yelled at her but Kari. Toon Dark Magician Girl looks horrified at the thought. Do it Toon Dark Magician Girl! I will be fine! Lily said. Toon Dark Magician Girl attacks Lily and Lily's life points drop's to zero. It worked! Kari shouted. Way to go Lily! Our plan worked! Kari cheered. Plan? Tai and Matt asked. Then. The Evil side of Lily and Kari came out. Why would you do that? They groaned in pain. Your reign of terror is over! Lily shouts. Because when there are miracles. The Light is always there! Kari shouts. Light and Miracles beats evil like you ever time! Lily and Kari shouted. Kari give me your hand! Lily said. Kari places her hand in Lily's. Back to where you came from! You will never have terror over Duel Academy again! Because of Light and Miracles! Lily and Kari use the powers of Light and Miracles. NO! NO! MAKE IT STOP! Evil Kari and Evil Lily shouted. Lily and Kari touched their foreheads and Evil Kari and Evil Lily disappear into thin air. The light stops. Tai runs over to Kari and Lily pulling them into his arms. God, you two are back. Thank god! Tai cried. Lily and Kari giggle warping their arms around Tai. Tai-Senpai we're back! Lily giggles. Yes, you are. Tai smiles down at them. Matt-Senpai! Lily giggles as he takes her from Tai and Kari. You are so dead. Do you understand me. Matt said seriously. Lily giggles hugging his neck. I missed you too Matt-Senpai! Lily giggles. Lily turns to her parents. My baby! Joey cries hugging her tightly. Just so you know. You are grounded for the rest of your life. Yugi said smiling at Lily. Lily giggles hugging Yugi tightly. Daddy! We did it! Lily squeals. Lily then turns to me. Lily warps her arms around me. We're gonna be okay now. Lily smiles up at me. Yes, we are gonna be okay now. I smiled. Weeks later Lily and Kari went back to class. Why is everyone looking at us weird? Lily asked. I look up. Uh. I said. How can you still be with her when she did all of those horrible things. A slut sneers at Lily. Lily looked down upset. It wasn't like she could stop it. She was being controlled. Why don't you shut the hell up? Alexis Rhodes growls at her. How can you still be.. Did you forget she was brainwashed Slut! Alexis barks. Why don't we get out of here and go back to the dorm? I offer. Lily glares up at the bitch. You are nothing but a whore who will get know no were in life. Lily stands up and punched her in the face making her fall down on her face. You think I wanted to be controlled? At least I don't go around trying to get a taken guy who will never date a whore like yourself bitch. And Jaden wouldn't leave me for someone as ugly as you. Lily sneers. You only sleep with any guy in Duel Academy bitch. Whoa! Chazz said. Yeah! Ryan agreed. You tell that slut off sister! Kari said. I told you she wasn't an angel. Tai said to Matt. You're not perfect you just a little brat that ever got what she wanted. So you act like a slut thinking boys like that. But honey. Not all boys like whores and sluts. Lily sneers. You tell her Lily! Gohan laughed. Now get lost or I will send my friends after you and believe me they won't regret hurting you, honey. Lily sneers. Yolei grins darkly at her. Mimi glares at her. Sora shakes her had at the girl. Kari grins wicked at her. The slut gulps. That goes for anyone else who thinks the same! Lily threatens. Everyone went quiet as Yugi walks in the room. But Lily was still threatening the whore. Now go you slut and don't you ever say crap like that again about me or my friends! Lily shouts after the running and crying whore. Lily.. Yugi said stern. What she started it dad! I was not going to let her bully me and or Kari! So I punched her and threatened her. Lily rolls her eyes. She is telling the truth Yugi. Kari said. Don't! Lily snapped at the class as they were about to say something mean. Yugi saw dry tears stains on Lily's face. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Yugi snapped. Yes, Lily was being controlled but she fought against it and she won. Lily is still the person you went to school here! So if you have a problem come to me instead of making fun of Lily and Kari! Yugi snapped. The class was long today. Lily shared her book with me as we studied. Instead of studying I stared at Lily as she explained the homework we have today. Jaden are you listening to. Mm! I cut her off by kissing her passionately. Lily warps her hands in my hair kissing me back. Lily broke apart. W W What was that for? She pants. I missed you. It was hell without you. I said. I'm back now bluejay. Nothing will keep us apart. Lily wrapped her arms around my waist hugging me. After class. I have a surprise for you. I said. What is it? Lily asked. I cover her eyes. I nodded at Demiveemon to come over. Just like you promised Lily! Demiveemon smiles jumping into her arms. D D Demiveemon? Lily stammered. I missed you! Lily cried hugging her. I missed you more. Demiveemon pouts. Jaden you are the best boyfriend ever. Lily smiles. I smiled. I love you too baby. I smiled. I have to go ask your dad something. I've been back later! I said and ran off. I found Yugi. Hello Jaden. Yugi said. I want your blessing to marry your daughter. I said nervously. Well, who couldn't be nervous asking the King of games asking to marry your daughter. I see how much you love Lily. Your willing to put your life on the line for her. Willing to die for her. You have my blessing. But if you hurt her. Just be warned I may be the King of Games but when it comes to Lily I am very overprotective of her. Yugi warns me. Now, what are you doing standing here for? Go ask Lily to marry you. Yugi smiles. You think she will say yes? I asked. Of course, She will. She is in crazy love with you. Now go. Yugi smiles. I run off to find Lily.