Part 2:Long Time Ago #2

LAST TIME:
"Hello, I'm Park Jimin! You're new roommate!"

NOW:
"Ow hello, I'm Kim Y/N! Nice to meet you!"
You said.
But what you never expected was that this man would change you're life.
In a bad and a good Way...

5 years later:
So now you guys know how I met Jimin.
Pretty Ordinary, I would say. But that doenst mean i love him less.
Me and Jimin got together pretty fast after we met. Jimin didn't care about my Glasses and Braces and worst of all my reputation as a nerd.
Jin was a little Shook when I told him I lived with a Guy AND he's my boyfriend.
But after all They became really good friend because...Guess What... THEY GOT IN A BOYBAND TOGETHER, CALLED BTS.
There are 5 other boys And I became really close with them. Especially with Taehyung because we are The same age and as Crazy.

I also got a new bestfriend and it's a girl. after all those boys I need to talk to girl!
Her name is Jennie she's also in a Band called Blackpink.
Blackpink has more Band mates.
Named: Rosé, Jisoo. They are adorable and so sweet.
But there was another girl in the group named Lisa, I'm so happy about it...NOT! We now each other since childhood and...I could say we are enemy's of each other.
She bullied me every time she could and the best of all is it's Jimin's EX- Girlfriend..
But I don't see her that much so I don't care.

Everyone Said I can sing really good but I don't think so.
I'm still a really shy girl but I lost my braces, so I have a bit more confidence.
I like to dress myself really Girly and not sexy at all but Jimin likes it, I think?

I graduated 3 years ago and now I work as a proud teacher in a High school.
The members from BTS are on a tour in Europe so I'm alone in the dorm. (Yeah, I live with them.) I don't mind it because it's really quiet but sometimes it's to quiet.
But let's start with a new day.

6:00 AM
"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.." Fills my and Jimin's bedroom. Ow I hate mornings.
But no time to lose, let's go get ready.
I walk out of the bedroom and go to the bathroom next to it. I lay the pile of clothes, I chose yesterday on the shelf.
And put the Shower on.

The streaming Water relaxes me every morning.
After washing my hair and body, I put the clothes on and dry my hair.
I put my hair in a loose ponytail and put on a little bit of makeup because I don't like to much makeup. I put my glasses on.
After grabbing my bag from my desk I run down the stairs to the kitchen and make some breakfast.
Mmm, Pancakes with Strawberries are the best! My favourite tho..
You grabbed you're phone and checked you're messages.

Jin- 47 unread Messages

Taehyung- 39 unread Messages

Hoseok-15 Unread Messages

Namjoon- 7 Unread Messages

Jungkook- 24 Unread Messages

Suga- 1 Unread Messages

Huh, none of Jimin? That's weird...
Maybe he's busy with their choreography.
Yeah, that's gotta be it! Else he would send me messages, right?
You read all the messages and replied to them.
You sent a "Goodmorning" to Jimin and grabbed youre stuff to go to work.
You got in you're car and drove to work.
When you got in the building, you go straight to your Classroom and prepare you're lessons for that day. I'M A THEACHER BOIII!

You survived the first part of the day.
FINALLY Break! Pff, let's check of Jimin replied.
Ow.. huh? He read it but didn't replied.
OKAY that's really Weird! I'm getting worried! Im gonna call him...

"CALLING JIMIN"

"DECLINED"

Huh, he declined? Maybe it was an accident!
Let's call him again.

"CALLING JIMIN"

"DECLINED"

Ow again? What's happening there? Pfffff, I'm gonna wait till later, Maybe he's training?

Yaaas, I survived the other part of the day so I can go home! WHOOP WHOOP *Does my happy dance*

On my way home i played some music and sing to it but later I realized my windows where open and everybody could hear me.
F*CK, I'm embarrassed.
"Hay, I heard you singing in you're car and it was awesome, I never heard such angelic voice." Someone said with a big smile.
"Thank you..." i said with red cheeks.
"You should audition at a Company or something!" He said.
You where shook so you just nodded.
And the man walked away.
What was that?

Tomorrow BTS is coming home. I'm so happy to see my boys again.

After couple of minutes I came home.
I changed In my Sleepingwear and layed down on the couch with some popcorn and the television playing romantic films.
*COUGH COUGH I'M CRYING LIKE A BABY*

After two hours I got off the couch and lay down on my bed

I fell asleep in only a matter of seconds.