Part 16: Practice

Last Time:
Ugh, I hate him so much!

Now:

Its the next morning, again...
This day i was gonna train for my performance tomorrow. Its a really important performance, so I'm a little stressed. The performance will be in front a lot of Kpop Idol's.
I woke up and I checked my instagram and saw that I have 3 million followers. I couldn't believe it! When I looked a little bit more, I saw a screenshot of my music video on YouTube. IT HAD 50 MILLION VIEWS!

I was crying after I saw that. I also saw that EXO tagged and wished me luck on their profile. Those boys are so sweet! I'm gonna thank them, right now.
I walked downstairs after I changed my clothes.
I saw that all the boys where in the kitchen.
I went to them and said thank you for the messages. They gave me some eggs and bacon, and I ate like crazy.
After eating I went to the building.

I saw My manager and we talked a bit.
We walked to his office and I sat down.
"So, are you ready for the show tomorrow?" He asked.
"Yes but did you find the person who took my clothes, on my debut?" I said with a worried face.
"No were sorry, we will do our best to find the person." He said.

When i was walking, I hit someone and we both fell on the ground.
"Omg, I'm so sorry!" We said both at the same time.
"Wait, Lisa?" I asked.
"Yeah, its me B*tch" She said angry.
"Dont need to be rude..." I said .
"UGH, I'm going, but keep you're ugly face out of my way please!" Lisa said while walking away.
Uh, how can she say that! That ###.
I wanted to teach her a lesson so bad but I can't do that in the building! My career would be ruined if some paparazzi saw that.

I just let out a big sigh and walked to my practice room.
I got greeted by my Trainer and we started with the practice.
After a couple of hours, I was tired as Hell...
"Can I go home? Please? I'M TIRED.." I said while pouting.
"Sure but keep practicing that dance move, okay?" He said while grabbing his stuff.
"Okay, see you an other time!" I said while walking out of the building.
I drove home and relaxed with the boys.
Hah, these guys are amazing but i still miss BTS... Maybe I should pay them a visit one day.. Yeah let's do that.
While watching the Kdramas I felt a sleep against Kai.
He picked me up and brought me to my room. I woke up when he layed me down on the bed.
"Thank You.." I said quiet.
"You're welcome" he said while smiling.
He walked out my room and I felt back asleep.