Part 17: Hello, Award show

Last Time:
He walked out my room and I felt back asleep.

Now:
Today... I'm so nervous... what's going to happen... I need to perform for the most popular Kpop Idol's...What if something goes wrong! I'm scared... but I'm going to do all I can!

After my Alarm was ringing, I go to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out of the shower and grabbed the dress for the Awards. I'm nominated for an award! I'm so happy about it!
I put the dress on and the shoes.
I Did my makeup and my hair.

After that I got downstairs and waited till all the boys were ready

After that I got downstairs and waited till all the boys were ready. I was going with the boys their cars and I was going to sit at the same table as them.

When they all came down in beautiful suits, really they where so HANDSOME!
They all looked at each other and then they saw me. They all looked with big eyes.
"Is something wrong? Do I need to wear an other dress?" I asked.
"Noo.. that's not it...But You look really pretty..." Xiumin said shyly.
"Hahah, you guys look great to!" I said with a big smile.
"I always look great" Baekhyun said.
Everyone started to laugh but Baekhyun didn't get it...

After they grabbed there stuff, we left in the 3 cars.
I sat with Lay, Xiumin and Kai.
When we arrived, there was a big group of fans waiting for us to get out of the cars.
We got out in one group and walked in together to our table.
When we sat down, I realised the big stage.
I couldn't wait to perform there. We got some champagne while talking to each other. Next to us sat Got7 and Twice.
But at the table after us there was an other Group. It was BTS. I saw Jimin and Taehyung looking jealous at EXO. And when I turned around I waved at Jin and he waved back. I gave Taehyung a wink and he gave one back.
We all got quiet when we heard....