Part 11: Let's Dance

LAST TIME:
And with that thought I falled asleep...

NOW:
Like every morning I woke up and walked down the stairs. I ate some food and grabt my stuff to leave. I left a note for the guys.
"I'm gonna be home lait!" It said.
I got downstairs to go to my car but is see a couple walking out of a cafe.
It where Jimin and Lisa. How much I wanted to go and slap them both, I didn't do it... "I Can't do it! It's a bad idea" I told myself over and over again.
Till someone grabbed my shoulder in a soft way, it was Jin..
"Are you okay?" He asked with his soft voice.
"Yeah, I'm fine! I'm going to work!" I said irritated.
I know it was wrong to be rude to you're brother but I was angry, I couldn't hold it in anymore.
"I'm sorry Jin" I said after I realized what I did.
He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"It's okay and You have work?" He said with a confused face;

"ow yeah , i got a job at SM Entertaiment as solo idol..." i said with a smile.

Jin looked in my eyes and didnt say anything.

"Jin, are you okay?" i said while whaving my hands in front of his face.

"YOU HAVE A CONTRACT WITH A COMPANY AND YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO ME?!" he screamed.

"I'm sorry i didnt tell you but i forgot it..." i mumbeled.

"its okay, im proud of you!"

I drived to the building and got in the building. Ow, I hate this building. I always get lost here.

Where is my practice room?

Omg there it is! Finally!

I got in the practice room and started to think about the dance I need to make!

"Thats really good, we can use that for you're song!" My dance teacher said.

After we made a whole dance for my new song. I got to the studio and listened to my new song. It fits perfectly with the dance and my voice.

After talking about the music video my manager walked in and joined our conversation.

After deciding what things where gonna use in the music video. I left the building to go home. When I came at home I told the guys what happend today and talked with them.

After ordering Pizza, we watched some movies.
"I'm gonna go to bed!" I said while walking away.

I hugged everyone before going to bed.
I layed down on my bed thinking about life.
What will happen? I'm curious... Will I be an Idol? Or will my Career be a disaster.
I want answers to this questions but I only can wait for it.