Part 6: Hello Y/N

LAST TIME:
My old bestfriend...

Now:
Finally after all this years I could see him again. After all this years I chose someone else above Jimin. But I don't care about Jimin anymore after what he did at the dorm. I don't want to see him anymore.

"Y/N?!" The familiar face said.
"Hello Chanyeol..." i said
That's right this man is Park Chanyeol.
THE Park Chanyeol from EXO. I know him since Kindergarten.
I hope he can forgive me. I left him for that stupid Man whore...

"Y/N, You're back...." he said with a big smile.
"Chanyeol, can we talk?" I asked.
"Yes ofcourse. Come in!" He said while going inside.

"Wow, the dorm looks different." I said while looking around.
"Yeah, last time I saw you was 2 years ago."
He said while showing a sad smile.
"Chanyeol, I'm sorry... I know it was wrong to leave you! And I know it was wrong to choose Jimin above you!" I said almost crying.
"Oh, so you broke up with him?" He asked with an annoying look on his face.
"Yeah... After he cheated on me with Lisa..." I said looking at my feet.
"WHAT?! I'm gonna kill him! AND WITH LISA?" He yelled.
"Yeah, she's still the same..." I said.
"Wow, I know when we where in College she tried to Flirt with me but it never worked..." he said while laughing.
"Do you want to be Best Friends again? Like old times?" I asked hoping he would forgive me.
"Of course! YOU NEVER WHERE NOT MY BESTFRIEND" He said and hugt me tight.
"I missed you" i said.
"I missed you to!" He responded.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing?!" An unfamiliar voice said.
"Honey, Don't Worry it's Y/N, My Bestfriend!" Chanyeol said.
"Oh, okay!" He said while walking to me.
"Hi, My name is Y/N!" I said while hugging him.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Baekhyun!" He said.

"Do you want some coffee, Y/N?" Chanyeol said.
"Of course Coffee can Always, make me smile" i said while walking to the couch.
Chanyeol set the coffee on the little table and sits next to me with Baekhyun.
"So where are you gonna stay?" Chanyeol asked.
"I don't know, I can't go home and I can't go to Blackpink's Dorm.."

"I don't know, what happend but you can stay as long as you want!" Baekhyun said while holding Chanyeol's hand.
"Really? Thank you so much!" I said.
"You're welcome" Chanyeol said.
"Wow, You're dorm looks so big and you guys have so many rooms!" Jennie said while walking to us.
"I know, I still get lost sometimes!" Baekhyun said while laughing.
"That's because you're Clumsy.." Chanyeol said while kissing his forehead.

"Well I'm gonna go now. You can handle it on you're own now?" Jennie asked.
"Yeah ofcourse" I said while smiling.
After that Jennie hugged us and walked away.
"So, let's go to you're room" Chanyeol said while walking to my bags.
He grabbed them and walked upstairs.
I decided to follow him.
I Stopped when he opened a door and walked in.

"So this is you're room, you will meet the other boys later!" Chanyeol saidHe leaved the room after i sat down on the bed

He leaved the room after i sat down on the bed.
I didn't know why but a small tear escaped my eye. This tear is the last tear for Park Jimin.
I'm gonna make him regret that he cheated on me.
With that you decided to change, not to win Jimin back but to let Jimin see what you can do.