Part 19:The Performance

Last Time:

I'm ready.

Now:

The lights go on and my song starts to play. i ended the performance like a Boss! (Watch the Youtube Video under)

I changed my clothes back and got back to the tables. EXO hugged me and said that it was a Amazing performance and stuff. i saw Jin and walked to him.

"You did amazing... I Cant believe we are family!" Jin said while laughing.

"Hahah,Thank you!" i said back.

then Taehyung came with Jungkook and they both hugged me.

"Noona, You did amazing!" Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"Yeah, you did great!" Taehyung said.

"Thank You Guys, Do good on You're performance!" i said.

i walked back to my table and talked with EXO and GOT7. GOT7 is actually really nice and funny. I would love to work with them one day!
I looked behind me and saw Jimin still looking at me...It looked like he wanted to say something to me but he couldn't...
I looked back at the performance In front of me. I think there called "Mamamoo" but I don't know for sure. They're really talented and I enjoyed there performance.
Wait OMG, it's almost time for the Awards!

I'm so scared. How can Jin look so calm while normally he's the one freaking out....
EXO looked a little bit stressed but not to much.
"So, you think you're gonna win the award?" D.O. asked.
"I don't think so but I would love to..." i said with a big smile. He smiled back at me and looked back to the performance.

Taehyung walked to our table.
He gave everyone a hug and sat down next to me.
"I hope you're gonna win the award!" He said while looking in my eyes.
"Thank you!" I said while smiling at him.
"So, If you have time...one day....Would you like to go back on a date with me?" He asked really nervous.
"Yeah, sounds fun!" I said.
"R-really?" Taehyung asked with Big eyes.
"Ye-" I started to say.

"NO SHE CAN'T!" Someone yelled from behind of us. The person walked to us.

It was Jimin...

Come on, Why? This dude always comes on the wrong moments.