Chapter 22: Awards

Last Time:
It was time.

Now:
The awards are going to begin.
"And the first award is for...." the man said.
"KIM Y/N AS NEW DEBUTED IDOL!"
Omg I did it! I finally did it! I won a award! For the first time ever!
I stood up and walked to the stage.
I stood next to the man and he handed me the award. Now...it was time For my speech..
I actually didn't practice anything because I thought I wouldn't win anything.
"Euhm...Hello everyone..." I said in the microphone.
"Thank you for voting on me! You guys are amazing! I can't believe I won an award...Wowww..." I said while smiling.

*BLAH BLAH TO LAZY TO MAKE A WHOLE SPEECH*

I walked off stage to my place.
Jin and Taehyung walked to me and hugged me. Then Chanyeol and Baekhyun came and hugged me to.
"Thank you, Guys!" I said.
"Gurll, you deserved it!" Baekhyun said.
"I can't believe my little sister won an award!" Jin said happy while jumping around.
"I'm so proud of you!" Chanyeol said.
"And it's time for the next award!" We the man yell.
We all sat down and talked a little bit till it was 11 pm. The awards where over and we where going to the After party for idols only.

"Y/n, you wanna go with me?" Taehyung asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand.
We both walked in one of BTS cars and sat down. We kept holding hands till someone came in the car. It was....

Jin and Namjoon....but when they came in they where holding hands.....
Omg Namjin Is real?! FINALLY!!

"Kuch Kuch..." I did and they both looked in shock at us.
"So, I think you guys need to explain something" I said with a smirk on my face.
"Euhm...." Jin started
"We are dating..." Namjoon casually said.
Jin hit his chest and looked at me.
"Finally... It took you guys so long..." I said.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Jin said in shock.
"Well, when I lived with you guys, We all could sence some romance..." I said with a big smile.
Jin looked relieved and looked down but when he noticed that Taehyung was holding my hand, his eyes widened.
"WHAT THE FUN IS THAT?!" (We all know Jin doesn't know curse words)