Part 12: Music Video

Last Time:
I want answers to this questions but I only can wait for it.

Now: (3 Months later)
Today was the day! I'm gonna make my music video. My first one! I'm so excited.
The only thing I don't like is that need to wake up really early.
I looked at my phone and see that it's already 5 AM.
Ow, Shit I'm gonna be late! I need to hurry!
I run to the bathroom and where some comfortable clothes. I grabt my stuff and run outside. I don't have time to eat breakfast. I will eat later. When I got in my car, I drived to the location of the ( Music) Shooting and park my car.

 When I got in my car, I drived to the location of the ( Music) Shooting and park my car

I run out of the car and go to my manager.
He brought me to the makeup area and sat me in one of the chairs. Out of nothing there where 3 women doing my makeup and hair.

After that I wear my clothes and got outside. I got on my place and they started Filming.

I saw a girl looking at me with a angry face but i couldnt see her face. when i wanted to talk to her, she run away.

??? POV

She's such a b*tch. First she stole my Boyfriend in college and know she stole my song...

I will make your life even worse then your break up with Jimin! Even if you change and become a famous idol.

Y/N pov (3 hours later)

When I was done with shooting I got in my car and drive home.

I looked at my messages and see that Jungkook sent me a message.

"Why is Lisa from Blackpink here? Alone with Jimin?" The text said.
Ugh he still doesn't know. They probably want to protect him because he sees Jimin as his role model... but he needs to know... Well maybe i need to tell him? yeah, thats probably the best...

"Me and Jimin broke up because he cheated on me with Lisa, So she's probably gonna come a lot more..." I texted him

Jungkook called me and I picked up.
"Y/N?!"

"Yes Jungkook?"

"I'm gonna kill him!"

"Jungkook, No! You can't!"

"But he deserves it!"

"I know, just don't do anything!"

"Okay but why did you go?"

"Because I don't want to live there anymore"

"Okay, just dont forget your our Bestfriend, dont stay away from us because of Jimin..."

"Ofcourse!"

"Goodbye!"

"Goodbye!"

After that call with Jungkook you drove home and got inside. You showered and walked trough the Hallway till you heard weird noises coming out Chanyeol's room...
You saw Chen standing in front of the door and yelling.

"CHANYEOL AND BAEKHYUN CAN YOU BE QUIETER!" He yelled.

Omg wait! WHAT ARE THEY DOING!
Ahw Shit! I forgot that they are together.
"Chen just leave them..." I said while laughing.
"It's not funny, I can't sleep!" He said while pouting.

You walked to you're room and played down while checking you're Social Media.

"SM Entertainment posted a new picture!" I said. "WAIT THAT'S THE LOCATION I WAS BUSY WITH MY MUSICVIDEO" I screamed happy.

Under the Photo there was a Sentence.
"Tomorrow will the First music video launched after the debut of..." it said.

They didn't put my name in it to make it more of a surprise.
Omg I'm excited. I hope it's gonna be good.