Part 18: Forgiveness

Last Time:
We all got quiet when we heard.

Now:
"Welcome, to the Mnet Awards. We're gonna get a lot of performances tonight! So let's get started." The man said. "We're gonna start with a performance form EXO!" the man said.

"OMG, Good luck" I said while hugging them. i sat down and they left for the stage. i saw someone staring at me. It was Jimin, when is he gonna leave me along! This is getting irritating. Do you know what! I'm gonna say somthing to him.

"Can you please stop staring..." i said while looking at Jimin. he was suprised by my sentence.

"owh, sorry" he said while he dropped his smile. i looked back to the stage and saw EXO standing on their places. i saw them looking at me and i waved at them.

after their performance it was time to get ready for my performance. i got backstage and go to one of the dressingrooms with my name on it. i grabbed my clothes for the performance. i did my hair again and my makeup. when i was done, i heard someone knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Yoongi and Hoseok standing infront of the door.

"Can we come in for a second?" they asked

"Why?" i said with my arms fold.

"Y/N Please, Just let us explain!" Hoseok said.

"Why? So you could lie to me again." i said

"We didn't lie, we just didn't tell you..." Yoongi said.

"My boyfriend cheated on me and you guys thought i shouldn't know that?" i said.

"Y/N, we know we should have told you but Jimin is still our Hyung and he told us not to." Hoseok said.

"So, how long did you guys know that Jimin was cheating on me?" I asked.

"For 4 months..." they said quiet.

"4 MONTHS?!" i screamed.

"Lisa lived with us when you left... She was a pain in the Ass, She always tried to seduce one of us even when Jimin was with us." Yoongi said.

"LiveD? Don't you mean Live" i asked confused.

"No, Jimin trowed her out of the house because she cheated on him..." Hoseok said.

"Okay....He actually deserved that..." i said quietly.

"we know but can you forgive us?" Yoongi said.

"Sure..." i said while hugging them.

"We missed you..." they both said. "Good luck for you're performance!"

"Thank you and i speak with you guys later!" i said while they left.

So Lisa cheated on Jimin...He deserves that but i didn't like how i felt... Hes feeling the same probably... Maybe i should talk to him? Yeah but later... Now its time for my song!

i walked on the stage while the lights go off and i stand on my place.

I'm ready.