Part 13: Debuting

Last time:
I hope it's gonna be good.

Now:
Next Morning! Today I'm gonna have my debut show and after my debut the Music video will be posted.
I run to the bathroom and dressed myself after i grabt my stuff.

I called my Brother to come to the show and he said he could come. I'm so happy.

I drove with my car to the place where my show would be. I parked my car and got in my dressing room. When i looked for my clothing i couldnt find anything exept for a little note.

it said:" Hope you fail, you B*tch!" from who is this? And did the person take my clothes? Shit! What do i need to wear?!

i walked outside and bumped in someone, it was Lisa what is she doing here?

"Look where you walk, you Pig..." she said while walking away. wow Friendly as always;

"Are you okay?!" i heard someone scream while she walked to me.

"Yeah but do you know where the managers are?" i asked hoping my manager could give me some extra clothes.

"they are already sitting in frotn of the podium but why do you need them?"

"Someone stole my clothes and i cant perform in sweatpants..." i said panicking.

"Follow me!" She said.

i followed her and got a pair of clothes in my size. I asked her name and it was Momo. She's in a girlgroup called Twice. I run back to my Dressing room.

I changed my outfit and did my makeup and hair. After watching a lot of people perform, it was my turn.

I'm scared but I hope it's gonna be good.
Let's do this! I walked on the stage and got in position. The lights went of and I heard my song playing.

I did a great performance and it would be sent on live television.

JIMIN'S POV
I was laying on the couch with the other huyngs except Jin because he needed to go somewhere. Lisa hasnt texted me. We watched a show with Kpop Idol's . There was still one performances before it ended. It's a debut from a girl.

But I don't care.

"I'm going to get some food" I said before going to the kitchen.
I heard the Television in the kitchen.
I recognized the voice of the girl.
It was....
"Y/N!"

I run to the living room and saw Y/N performing she looked great with her hair like that and those clothes!

Y/N POV

I did it, My debut was amazing! My brother was fangirling from the side and screaming my name!

I run to him and hugged him.

"I did it!" I screamed
"Im so proud of you!" Jin whispered in your ear while hugging. You and jin walk outside and go to your car. "I'm going home, do you want to come?" Jin said. "Euhm...No thank you..." I said
"Okay, see you later!" He said. I give him a hug and get in my car. After you drove to the dorm, you got inside and sat in the couch.

Jimin's POV

Jin got home and I run to him with Jungkook and Taehyung. "Where did you go?" I asked with an angry look.
"I don't know why you care but I was supporting my little sister!" He said.
"SO, IT WAS Y/N ON THE TELEVISION!" Jungkook screamed like a little kid.
"Yeah!" Jin said while jumping around with Jungkook. "So, Jin can I ask her out?" Taehyung asked with hope in is eyes.
I know that Taehyung loves Y/N. He starting loving her in College.
"TAEHYUNG, YOU CAN'T!" I screamed furious. "YOU CHEATED ON HER! YOU CAN'T DECIDE FOR Y/N ANYMORE!" Jin screamed back. Jin never yelled to someone ...
"I-i..." I asked nervous
"You fucked up, hyung." Jungkook said
I just kept quiet. I don't like Y/N anymore and I love Lisa now. I don't care what they say.