Part 4: Shopping Day

Last time:
I hope he comes back...

Now:
It's Sunday now, Jimin still hasn't come home and Yoongi and Hoseok start acting weider and weirder.
I asked For Jennie to go shopping with me and she said Yes! Taehyung joined because the new Gucci Store opened. the other boys are going out for dinner so nobody is at home.

Before I go to pick Jennie from her dorm.
I sent a message to Jimin to say that nobody is home and I will be shopping with Jennie and Taehyung...
I know he won't respond but I don't want him to worry about us!
After driving a couple of minutes I see a suspicious men walking out of the dorm from Blackpink. He had a black hoodie with a mask before his lips and some sunglasses.
I lost him when I see Jennie getting in the car. "Jennie, is there a boy in you're dorm?"
I asked and she nodded.
"Yes, but he doesn't come out of Lisa's room, every time I see him he has glasses on and a mask. The longest he stayed was 2 hours" She responded
"Did you ask Lisa?" I asked
"Of course I did but she always avoids the question! And i talked to the boy but he just run away" She responded.
"Ow, okay then..." i responded and started driving to the mall.

Let's go shopping!" Jennie said to me and Taehyung
"WOHOOO!" Me and Taehyung yelled.

Let's go shopping!" Jennie said to me and Taehyung"WOHOOO!" Me and Taehyung yelled

After 5 hours of shopping, we where completely dead. We sit at a cute cafe out of the mall. I checked my phone and see that Jimin read my messages but didn't respond.
I sighed, Jennie and Taehyung looked at me.
"Oh oh, Trouble in Paradise?" She asked me.
"I didn't see Jimin for a long time now and he is doing something but I can't now what he's doing or where he is..." I said almost crying.
"I didn't see him after the tour..." Taehyung said.
Jennie hughed me.
"I think you need some girltalk at you're place, we can do a sleepover!" Jennie said wit a huge smile.
"Uhm?" Taehyung said.
"You can join us..." Jennie said with a smile on her face.
I nodded and smiled at them.
After paying for the drinks you guys got to the car and drove to the dorm.
You parked the car and walk with Jennie to the living room. Till you see that all of the lights are switched on. Nobody would be home, I thought. I looked scared at Jennie and Jennie looked scared back.
"Is it a Thief?" Taehyung whispered to me but I shook my head as a "No"
When we got into the kitchen and the stairs next to it. We heard weird noises coming from upstairs. We walked upstairs and followed the noises.
Wait...these noises..They look like...Moans....
IT'S COMING FROM MY ROOM!
We run to my room and open the door. The only thing I can see are my tears...falling down my cheek... one by one...