Part 20: Guys

Last Time:
This dude always comes on the wrong moments.

Now:
"You can't decide for her!" Taehyung said.
"Yes, I can!" Jimin yelled at him.
"Boys, stop!" I said but they didn't hear me because of the loud music. Jimin pulled Taehyung up by his collar.
"You need to leave her alone!" Jimin yelled.
I came in between them but Jimin pushed me away and I fell on the floor.
The other boys run to me and helped me.
Taehyung punched Jimin. "Look what you did!" He yelled while he punched him.
Jimin looked at me and run to me.

He wanted to help me but I slapped his hands away.

"The only thing you can do is hurting me! " I yelled. "Y-y/n... I'm sorry.." he said while looking at me.
" I don't care anymore!" I said while I run to the bathroom.

Jimin POV
What did I do... I hurt her again. She was always there for me... I cheated on her... I feel horrible... When Lisa cheated on me, I didn't feel horrible at all... I felt horrible because i lost Y/N... The only thing I felt for Lisa was Lust. I'm so stupid to let her go!
She was the woman I wanted to marry and have children with, but I hurt her...
"YOU PUSHED Y/N NOONA!" Jungkook yelled while walking to me with his fists clenched.
"J-jungkook..." I said in fear.
The next thing I felt was his fist in my face.
Jin and Namjoon came in between us and stopped us. "GUYS, STOP!" Jin said.
"BUT HE HURT Y/N, YOUR LITTLE SISTER!" Jungkook yelled at Jin.
"I know and he deserved it but not at an award show!" Jin said.
Namjoon took me to our table and calmed me down.

Y/n POV
I run into one of the bathroom stalls and locked my door. The first thing I saw where my tears. I cried like a baby... it didnt hurt that much but still i felt broken.

When I heard someone come in, I made myself so quiet as possible.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Taehyung yelled.

He opened every door but when he pushed against my door it didn't open.
"Y/n?" Taehyung said.
"Taehyung, go away..." I said sobbing.
"Y/n, I'm not going away till you come out..." he said.
I came out quiet and walked to him
He hugged me and hold me close.
"Taehyung... Why does he keep doing this? Can't he see he's hurting me?" I said while letting my tears out.
"Shhhttt...Y/N, Your gonna be okay" he said while rubbing my back.

After some minutes, I calmed down because of Taehyungs sweet words.

I went to the mirror to fix my makeup and Taehyung backhugged me.
"Taehyung, I can't do my makeup like this..." I said while laughing with my teary eyes.
"I'm not letting you go!" He said while he kept backhugging me.
I turned around but i realized to late that... Taehyung was standing right behind me.
Our lips are only 1 centimetre away from each other...
We both leaned in and kissed. It felt like there were fireworks popping behind us.
It was amazing... We pulled back and looked in each others eyes.
"I love you, Y/N..." he said while leaning his head against my head.
"I think I love you to..." I said quietly.
He pulled my head back up and kissed me again. He even bit my lip. We started making out...IN THE BATHROOM!