Part 10: Trainee Life

NOW: Here it is again, Morning... Damn You Morning! When is it gonna stop...

I grabt my bag and wear a short and top.
I go downstairs and said hello to the boys who were enjoying their Breakfast.
"Hello Y/N, Ready for you're first day?" Suho asked.
"Yeah, I'm excited!" I said with a big smile.
I walked to fridge and grabbed some food and put it in my bag.
"Guys, I'm gonna go...See You later!" After I said that i left the building.
I got in my car and drived to the huge building from Yesterday.
When I parked the car and got in the Lobby, I saw My manager. He walked to me and said to follow him to one of the practice rooms.
"So, this is you're practice room for training." He said.
"You're dance instructor comes in 5 minutes and after dance practice, you need to go to the recording studio..." he said
I nodded and he left the practice room.
After that the dance instructor came in and you started showing what you can.
The dance instructor whas pretty impressed because of my dancing.
"You're really good! Let's practice tomorrow again!" He said with a huge smile.
"Okay, see you tomorrow!" I responded.

What did I need to do now? Ow yeah, the recording studio! Let's go!
After searching for the recording studio. (Seriously this building is huge!)

I got inside of the room and get greeted by two people.
One is my manager and the other man was going to record my voice for my first song!
Yeah i still can't believe they made a song for me but I think it was made for someone else.
But I don't mind because the song is great!
Me and the two men talked about my debut and with songs we should make.
But before I realised it, it was already 11 PM.

"So Y/N, tomorrow you're gonna make a dance on this song" You're manager said.
"See you guys tomorrow!" I waved before I got outside.
Okay now it's time to go home because tomorrow will be a long day!

When I got home. After stopping at KFC. Ofcourse...
I got to my room and played some clothes for tomorrow. I showered and cleaned my face. Tomorrow will be a new day!
And with that thought I falled asleep...