sad.

hey, guys.

sorry for all of the author's notes. but i promise this is the last one.

but i just feel mad.

i just feel like the world is just disintegrating in my own hands. like i'm drowning in society. almost i'm too sad to actually be sad. and i know, i'm coming off as one of those cringy, attention seeking people, and i completely understand that. and i'm still wondering if i even should've posted this. but at the same time, i feel like this was the right decision. all of you are going to comment "me" or "same".

my problem here is that society doesn't except people who are not like them. people cannot be different, and if they are, they get excluded. boys need to like girls and girls need to like boys, girls need to stay girls and boys need to stay boys. boys and girls need to be straight. they cannot like the same sex as themselves. and even if they do, again, they will be excluded. this century is just so...monotonous. like everything has to be the same. monkey see, monkey do.

"oh she's wearing a crop top? we should to! we don't want to be left out!" "oh he likes girls? we should too! we don't want to be different!"
"oh she's fat? she cannot be friends with us, she's different." "oh he's gay? he cannot know us."

it just makes me so mad, so mad i cannot put it in words.

and to all of you who are a little overweighted or underweighted, gay or transgendered, or bisexual or asexual, you are perfect. just know that. please, know that. no matter what you are or what you look like, how you dress or what culture you are, what color skin you have,

you

are

beautiful.

homophobes are selfish people that don't understand what its like to be happy.

popular skinny girls that only allow popular skinny girls in their group don't know what it's like to be different.

kids are just the spawn of someone else. and that someone is a spawn of someone else. and it goes on and on.

just because you aren't like those other boys or girls, or that you like a different gender than boys or girls, doesn't mean you aren't enough. if you think you aren't enough, the people who think you aren't enough, aren't enough. they don't think. what comes to their minds when they see something different immediately is "oh no they are different, they can't be like us."

just because you aren't the same as everyone else does NOT mean that you aren't enough.

just know that you are perfect and beautiful in every single way.

every

single

way.

i love you all.

-mrs.grazer