chapter 1

(A/n: remember how haters pointed out that our kookie have been self-harming? That rumour which wasnt true still hurts me :( he shuldnt deserve all those hates man..)

jungkook pov

it was nearing the end of the year. this means music festivals and awards coming. also..our final year exams. but, now its august. The exams are in october so theres still time to study. My eunha already graduated. Im supposed to graduate with her and yuju but i attended school later so im classmates with sinb. Umji is in the "smart" people class. She is smart.

Yes me and eunha are dating since gfriend's debut? Yea. Bts and Gfriend are close ever since even before gfriend debuted. Sinb and Eunha are bighit trainees so all my members are close to them both. The guys adore eunha for her small and cute personality which i always get jealous over with. We hang out together once in a while.

Im now getting heading off to gfriend's dorm to study with eunha. well sinb and umji too. When i reached and rang the doorbell, sinb opened it. Her bareface, oversized hoodie with adidas leggings. Her middle lengthed hair down. She really does not care about her looks when meeting me or any other guys. Which i find fascinating. Other girls would have covered their bareface from me.

"oh jungkook-ah, come in. Eunha eonnie will be here soon? I think? She's busy doing her makeup." Sinb told me, dropping honorifics.

Yes, me and sinb are "close". We were a couple when we were training at bighit together. Until the day before i debut. She asked for a break up. She was popular among the other female trainees there because she was the youngest and the older trainees find her cute and she was famous for her dancing skills. She was close with 9muses sunbaenim's sojin noona.

I took off my shoes and went in. I sat down opposite of her while yuju was beside sinb teaching her.

"Wheres umji?" I asked.

"sleeping. She's really tired nowadays" yuju replied.

"Eonnie, is this correct?" Sinb asked.

"ne, now go on to the next question. I'll go get some snacks" yuju said and head to the kitchen.

"so are you still working in weekly idol?" I asked.

"yeah, but im kinda worried since its been long since they've called me over for recording" she told me.

I laughed, "dont worry, they wont fire you. If not, they would suffer lost. Literally"

"Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden?" She asked.

"Sorry im late kookie-ah" eunha came beside me and kissed my cheek.

"Gwaenchana, now lets start studying" i patted her head and smiled assuringly.

"Sinb-ya, can you put the tray of grapes on the table" yuju shouted from the kitchen.

She stood up and did as yuju said.

"Here, you guys can eat it" she came back with the tray of grapes.

"gomawo..oh by the way are you still allergic to grapes?" I asked.

"You know that she is allergic to grapes?" Eunha asked.

I nodded my head in return.

"Why would you care." She answered coldly and returned back to studying.

****
ttinb pov

Sometimes, i asked myself. Do i miss him? Does he still love me? Do i still love him? He is now together with eunha eonnie. So i tried to put aside my feelings for him. And it kind of worked? Ive been talking alot with jooheon oppa from monsta x about this past relationship things. Yea we both are close ever since we interacted during weekly idol filming.

I dont really care watching them both being so in love with each other in front of me. I deserved that. But it hurts sometimes...

----tbc----

i've never tried to publish and update two books at once so why not try it so i'll finish this book faster. since im gonna be on hiatus soon, LAST BOOK BEFORE I'LL SAY BYE TO YALL :( but i'll visit wattpad to read books too.