chapter 4

After the shoot at weekly idol, both groups went separate ways for their respective schedules.

"sinb-ya, gwaenchana?" Eunha asked the younger sitting beside her.

"ne eonnie, im fine" sinb answered. "I just got a slight headache but i'll be fine. Im just hungry i guess"

"Eat alot later so you have energy for the small fanmeet later" she let sinb leaned her head on her shoulder.

*** during the small fanmeet ***

After performing 'me gustas tu', sinb's headache worsen. She felt warm, dizzy and unwell. She told sowon how she felt at the moment when the emcee was talking.

"Huh..do you want a drink?" The leader asked.

"ani ani...gwaenchana..i will be fine.." sinb muttered almost losing her balance. Sowon then patted her back as an assurance.

Then they stood at their respective places during the singing of 'mermaid'. She told yuju about her condition beforehand. Even she told

While singing umji's part, her vision was blurry. Umji wasnt around as she had other schedules to attend to.(ps. i know umji was unwell(?) thats why she wasnt around but i made up this one)  And sinb felt as if the whole place was turning upside down. She felt dizzy. And then she lost conscious. Yuju was so shocked that she didnt know what to do and burst into tears as she was worried about sinb. She was brought to the hospital immediately by the girls' manager.

ttinb pov

I start opening my eyes slowly. Realising that im in a hospital. The common hospital smell that many hated but i dont. It reminds me of my brother's wish on becoming a doctor. I cant wait to see him again.

"Sinb-ya you're awake! Hyung! Call the doctor!" I heard a familiar voice.

I blinked my eyes slowly and sat down.

"Here let me help you.." he said and supported me by holding my arm and back to help me sit down.

"jungkook? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I received news from seokjin hyung that you fainted on stage. Many fans are talking about it right now. I rushed over as soon as i heard about it." He replied while rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand.

I immediately moved my hand away from him.

"yah. why are you so worried. Its not like im your girlfriend." I told him.

"Well. You were my girlfriend and you're also important to me. I treasure you alot sinb-ya. Even though we may have broken up, you're still important to me. I know i may have not shown it to you but i still care about you.. i was so worried when i found out you dislocated your shoulder again." He looked into my eyes. I could see his sincerity in his words.

"Why are you telling me that now? Only when im ill, you want to tell me that?" I asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo, im dr song. How are you feeling?" A doctor came in with manager-nim. Making me and jungkook shocked and we awkwardly looked away from each other.

"N-ne, i feel better" i answered the doctor.

"I think what you're lacking is enough food and sleep. You must eat 3 times a day and you cannot starve yourself." He reminded me.

"okay..kamsahamida.."i awkwardly thanked him, not knowing what to say.

"I'll put you under bed rest. No strenuous activities for 3 days. You may be discharged later. I'll come and check on you later again" he bowed and left after manager-nim thanked him along with jungkook.

"have you not been eating?" Manager-nim asked me.

"I-i...w-wanted to diet..." i mumbled.

"How are you dieting? By not eating?" He asked worriedly.

"Gwaenchana hyung, i'll take care of this matter" jungkook stopped him.

"i'll be outside, the girls will be here soon." He said and left us both alone.

"Hey.. wanna talk about it? We used to tell everything to each other.. So you know i'll always lend you both of my ears when you need a talk :)" he smiled assuringly to me.

I bit my lip.

Should i tell him? No i shouldnt. But should i? These questions repeated in my mind.

"come on, you'd rather spill it to me than your eonnies right?" He asked.

I took a deep breath, "yes ive been skipping meals"

"Why?" He asked worriedly.

"Because fans pointed out that ive gained weight from the rough era. I dont have thigh gaps and that perfect idol look. So i decided maybe skipping meals would be a good thing. I exercised regularly and practice the same dance choreography over and over again so i'll lose weight. also not eating lunch and dinner." I spilled everything.

"Yah hwang eunbi. You're already perfect atleast in my eyes." He told me.

My eyes widened as i heard him say that.

----tbc----