chapter 3

ttinb pov

"So sinb, you wanted to express your feelings to the person you love?" Heechul oppa teased.

I would be the stupidest person if i tell him the real reason which is to jungkook.

"ne :) to my family..." I explained. "Oh can i?" I asked as i point to the camera.

Everyone burst out laughing at my straight forward personality.

"Go ahead" deffcon said with an assuring smile.

"Eomma, appa, oppa..i know i have not been good at expressing my love to you guys before this but ive realised..-" my tears suddenly fell.

Fk my life. I just cried in front of cameras for the second time. Be strong hwang eunbi.

I immediately turn behind. Umji patted my back to comfort me. I wiped my tears away. I nodded my head for her to stop. I breathed in and turn back to the front and continue talking with my rough voice.

"Ive realised, that after..being with my eonnies and umji..and not living with you guys made me miss everything at home. The way oppa used to pull my hair when i whine at him.. im not really good..at expressing feelings towards others. This includes other people whom ive hurt before thanks to my weird personality.."

"You dont have a weird personality.." eunha started crying along with me.

"Aigoo these two eunbis.." heechul burst out laughing.

"oppa..hwaiting! you can do well in you finals and get your place as a doctor in the hospital" i added and i ended the message.

"Sinb-ya, i assure you, you dont have a weird personality. I mean all us are not good at expressing our love and feelings to others" deffcon patted my head.

"kamsahamida.." i muttered and wiped away my tears.

"arasso, so lets start with 2 times speed of both of your comeback song." Heechul break the sadness away. I smiled.

We went first so the guys and the MCs watched us as we danced.

They clapped along to the music beat.

"Na na na nabillera!" Jhope shouted when it came to yuju's famous and catchy 'na na na navillera'.

"Waahhh" they cheered as we ended off.

Then it was bts's turn.

"Pi ttam nunmul..." i imitated jimin's so called 'sexy' body wave with yuju.

After the famous 2x speed part, then we paused for a short break.

My stylist did some touch-ups on my face since i cried just now and theres tear stains.

"uh...can i have a word with-" jungkook came in.

"Oh eunha, your boyfriend's looking for you" sowon pointed out and eunha was about to stand up to go to him.

"Ah ani ani, can i speak with eunbi- I MEAN SINB! Yes sinb.." he said.

"Oh eunbi-ya.." umji tapped my shoulder. I slid my phone in my pocket and followed him outside of the dressing room.

"So..." he started the conversation.

"what is it?" i asked with my normal tone of voice.

"uhh..y-your comeback song..." he stuttered and rubbed the back of his neck.

"yah jungkook. gwaenchana? you're stuttering. Why are you nervous?" I asked worriedly. He never stutters in front of me except for when he was nervous about asking me out last time.