chapter 11

ttinb pov

"Sinb-ssi, as the main dancer, what do you think of your comeback's choreography?" The interviewer asked.

"Its hard even for me but i got the steps faster than my eonnies and umji. I want to comment on Yuju eonnie for having to improve alot. The steps are small and alittle easier than some of our previous choreography but i would say that its our toughest choreography. Yerin eonnie cried when she didnt catch the steps" i laughed. "I want to thank sungdeuk ssaem for choreographing our comeback song even though he is busy with bangtan seonyeondan sunbaenim's upcoming comeback as well"

"Any last words to each other?" She asked.

"Thank you for always being on my side" jungkook told me and smiled.

"Although i may not be able to express my feelings well, i want you to know that im always here for you" i told him with all my heart.

"Kamsahamida for the interview! I wish you both the best of luck for your upcoming comeback" the interviewer bowed and the both of us also bowed.

When she left and closed the door, i immediately sat infront of the dressing table and take out the accessories because it was annoying.

"Jungkook-ah..can you step out or close your eyes for awhile" i told him.

"I'll just turn behind and play games on my phone" he replied.

I took my black stussy shirt with my black denim shorts and put it on as fast as possible. Then i sat back down and brush my hair.

"you can change now" i told him.

"Yah, i brought the exact same shirt as you" he said.

He even showed me his shirt and changed his top in front of me.

"y-yah..what would the others think then?" I worriedly ask him.

"gwaenchana, they would just probably think that we planned to wear the same shirt" he replied me.

author pov

for the maknae line shoot, the director told them to wear what they wore when they went to the set. So it will look proper and unplanned but nice.

"oh? Sinb-ssi and jungkook-ssi are wearing the same shirt" the photographer pointed out.

"ne ne that'll be nice since both of them are the center of the group. Can i take yuju, sinb and umji first?" The director asked and the three girls head over to the white background. Yuju went behind sinb and jumped onto her back so sinb will piggyback her and umji stood in front of sinb and posed.

"ne ne good! Next pose!"

After a few more shots, it was bts's maknae line turn.

Then both group's maknae line took together

Then both group's maknae line took together. First it was the normal shot. The girls sat on the chair while the guys stood behind them.

***

"it was gfriend! Kamsahamida! Have a good day!" The girls greeted the staff.

"kamsahamida for the hard work!" Bts thanked them.

"Lets go back before going for practice again later on" sowon instructed.

"we'll follow. We're free anyways and we have not seen your new dorm so why not?" Seokjin said and the others agreed.

"Well then, we'll have to cook more food today" yerin sighed.

"Oh dont worry seokjin hyung can help you guys cook" yoongi laughed.

Both groups then head over to gfriend new dorm.

"Wahhhhhhh this is cool" the guys said as they entered.

sinb and umji immediately ran into their room while the rest were still outside.

"where are they going?" Seokjin asked.

"Going to play as per usual those girls" sowon answered and let out a small laugh.

Sowon, eunha, seokjin and jimin cooked while yuju, yerin, jungkook, namjoon, taehyung and hoseok watched mtv. They watched the latest k-wave to get updated with the new popular songs. Jungkook got bored and wasnt interested in watching the TV. He wanted to play with sinb. So he went to search for her and umji.

He went into their room to see both of them playing playstation 4.

"WAH DAEBAK! Who got you this?" He asked, causing both of them to be shocked and immediately pause the game.

"Aish jinjja jeon jungkook!" Sinb shouted, holding her 'heart' as it was beating super fast thanks to the shock that jungkook gave.

"Uh haha mian!" He laughed awkwardly.

"sajang-nim bought it for us. He bought for us alot and yeah, its all there inside the box" umji pointed using her eyes and jungkook immediately saw it and open the box

"Heol, this is alot" he widened his eyes. "YAH YAH THIS IS LIMITED EDITION!" He screamed and showed them the game.

"Yeah we know." Sinb sassily replied.

"Can i borrow it?~" He smiled cutely and put on aegyo.

Sinb immediately cringed and she could feel her goosebumps forming.

"y-yah." She stuttered and avoided eye contact.

"Hah! so this still has an effect on you" he smirked.

"jeon jeongguk." She glared. "I wont let you borrow it"

"yaaaaaah jeballll" he whined.

"You both! Okay jungkook oppa, you can play that with eunbi while i get updated with my kdramas" umji got enough of them fighting over a game.

Then both of them played the game together as if theres no tomorrow.

----tbc----