chapter 7

(A/n: pic credits to the person who edited this! IT LOOOKS REAL SMSKSLLWEO + im gonna skip alot of stuffs sooo im sorry.)

I swear these two have the same clothing interest

jungkook pov

Many months passed. It was 2017, a new year. I broke up with eunha last december as it wasnt working out. She wasnt able to make me feel comfortable around her. We remained as friends now. Maybe that would be better. I spend alot of time with sinb and umji. We play together since my hyungs and their other members are lazy to play with us.

It is time for my graduation.

Manager-nim brought me to school early. I went to my seat at the hall and met sinb and umji came on the opposite side and i nod my head as they both bowed to me.

Sinb sat beside me and umji sat beside her. Sinb's hair...looked different. Is she wearing a wig?

"Yah, are you wearing a wig?" I asked, spinning the board as if its a ball, eyes in front.

"Its not my choice jeongguk. I was forced to." She gritted her teeth as she told me.

"You'll see my real hair soon." She whispered.

*** 2 months later

"HYUNG FINGERTIP MUSIC VIDEO IS UP!" Jimin shouted.

The 7 of us gathered in the living room. I took the middle spot to watch the mv to have a better view.

"wowow sinb in long hair? Never expected that" hoseok hyung laughed.

"Her in pants in this mv? You can expect that" taehyung laughed along with him.

"They're all so grown up now" namjoon added.

"so prettyy.." i muttered as i watched sinb.

"yah jungkook?" Jimin tapped me.

"Yo the dance break was lit! And all the members can rap too!" Hoseok pointed out, making jimin flinch.

"im going to congratulate the girls. Anyone wanna follow?" Namjoon hyung asked.

All of us raised up our hands and we went to sourcemusic together. Actually, 'not today' and 'fingertip' has a link to each other. The backup dancers who were chasing us are actually gfriend's buddies. Its because we took the girls away from them. Then fingertip, sinb shot everyone to get the person she loves, which is one of us in bts.

(A/n: what the hell am i writinG AHAHAH)

"Wait, dont go by the front. Their staffs are angsty. They wont let us see the girls when they are practicing."i stop the hyungs from going out of the van.

I led them out and went in through the back entrance the girls always go through.

"wait why are we in sourcemusic again? Why cant we visit their dorms?" Jimin whispered.

"Because i know the girls will always spend their time in the dance room?" Namjoon replied.

We all went in and got to their 3rd floor which is where all their dance rooms are. (A/n: idk anything about sourcemu building so dont mind me making up things)

We went to dance room C, the first one we see that has the lights on. Theres no one but sinb. She was drawing something in her notebook. She look up to see who it was. Her hair was in her brown and blonde highlights just like in the mv. She look beautiful.

"oh jeonggu- I MEAN SUNBAENIMS , what are you doing here?" She asked us.

"we wanted to congratulate you girls" namjoon replied.

"they are at the dorm resting since tomorrow we'll be going to mnet to promote our song" she told us.

"why are you here?" I asked.

"Because im practicing?" She chuckled.

"Idiot, you know sinb. She will practice until her moves are sharp and clean" hoseok hyung laughed and nudged me.

"Alright we'll head to your dorm. You look great in that new hairstyle sinb-ya" seokjin pointed out.

"hahaha gomawo seokjin" she said.

"Yah wheres your seokjin sunbae or oppa?" He asked.

"Yah. Your name is seokjin. Theres no oppa or sunbae behind" she replied him.

"Aish jinjja! This girl is just like jungkookie." Soekjin groaned and left the room with us.

"Hyung, you guys go ahead to their dorm. I'll accompany sinb" i told them and i went back to the dance room.

"Yah, why arent you with your hyungs?" She asked.

"I wanna accompany you" i replied. "What are you drawing anyways?" I asked.

"something- not important" she closed her notebook and went to the speaker. "Can you help me see what to improve on? I dont think the dance break is strong enough." She asked.

"Sure" i said and sat in front of her.

The music started from the rapping part. Then it was the dance break.

(A/n: the animation is so cute)

"How is it?" She asked, turning off the music.

"You look stiff and you're focusing on making your moves sharp. Try relaxing alittle. Try by counting first" i said.

She danced, it looks nice already but i just want to spend more time with her.

"Ani ani, here, try tilting your head alittle while you move your hip isolation" i suggested and went over to her to show how is it done.

"Yes thats it" i smiled when she did what i did.

"Wah gomawo jungkook" she laughed.

----tbc----