chapter 13

the previous day,

"Oh jungkookie, youre home- whats with the long face?" Yoongi asked.

"got rejected..." he mumbled.

"what was that?" Yoongi asked to confirm.

"I GOT REJECTED YOONGI! I LOVED HER AND SHE REJECTED ME INFRONT OF EVERYBODY!" he shouted out of frustration.

He was heartbroken. He knew sinb still loves him but he was expecting her to accept or say 'i'll think about it'. But no.

"Kookie-ah, sinb loves you. I can assure that. The way she smiles when she's with you, the way she is so comfortable with you. Look at the high cut magazine, fans are starting to ship you both. Im sure theres a reason she rejected you." Jimin comforted me while i cried as i covered my face.

"give her time. Do you know why she break up with you 8 years ago? No right? Go and find out. You can ask the girls" taehyung suggested. "Maybe that can be the answer to the rejection"

I called eunha and met her in sourcemusic vocal room where its more private.

"How's...sinb.." i asked awkwardly.

"she locked herself alone in the room." She sighed.

"Do you know why she broke up with me 8 years ago?" I asked.

"Why didnt you ask her?" she asked me, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I was afraid that bringing up the topic will hurt her.." i muttered.

"well, she is scared. she didnt want to be involve in any dating scandals, rumoured to be dating when you're just a rookie. She also didnt want to add in to your stress. You have fans, events and other important things to attend to and she didnt want to make you even more stress when she's with you. So she gave herself up. Her heart hurt when she said those three words. But she did it for you." She explained. I teared when i heard that.

"go and get her back jungkook-ah, she still loves you and i think when she rejected you, that was the same reason.." she gave me a pat on the shoulder.

I smiled and hugged her, "gomawo eunha"

"Hwaiting!" She cheered and we both went separate ways.

-back to the scene where sinb wasnt in the room-

"h-huh then why is the room locked?" eunha asked.

"she probably locked it with the key and she is carrying it with her now." umji said.

"We gotta go for the meeting! Or else manager-nim and sajang-nim will kill us!" Yerin freaked out.

"you guys, sinb just texted in the group." yuju checked her phone and showed it to us.

sinbeagle❤️: sorry if i made you guys worry...I accidentally locked the comfort room door and uh my jacket is upstairs and its freezing cold right now. Can you guys take it for me?

"Aissh! This girl!!" Seokjin hyung frustratedly head downstairs.

Sowon noona sighed as a sign of relieve and went to sinb's and umji's room to take sinb's jacket.

My heart is calmer right now, knowing that she is fine.

I head to the lobby with the others.