chapter 14

Heyheyhey yall. Just wanna recommend someone new! She just joined wattpad and is a sinkook shipper too. She will be doing engish sinkook books and other couples too! Do support herrr thankqqq!!!!

 She will be doing engish sinkook books and other couples too! Do support herrr thankqqq!!!!

Back to the storyyyy,

jungkook pov

"jungkookie, you look pale. Gwaenchana?" Namjoon hyung asked when we were having break.

"n-ne hyung im fine..." i told him, shaking my head thinking that it would be better but not. My head hurts really bad. I had cold sweats and i didnt feel good but i still want to practice.

"jungkook. go and sit one side. You should rest. You've been overworking yourself" hoseok hyung told me.

"Ani...im fine..." i told them and suddenly i lost balance and i couldnt see anything. My body was just tired.

author pov

"Yah jungkook!" Hoseok ran to the maknae who fainted.

He placed his hand on his forehead to feel his body temperature and it was really hot.

"He's having fever" hoseok told the others. Namjoon went over next door to ask the girls if they have anything to treat fever.

"who's having fever?" yerin asked.

"Jungkook. He fainted at the same time. He's not really feeling so good these days" he added.

Without hesitation, sinb got up and left the dance room. She ran as fast as she could to the nearest convenience store to get cooling packs and a mineral water bottle. Then she ran back sourcemusic.

She took out a small pillow that she kept in one of the cupboards in case she's going to sleep in the dance room. She put it under jungkook's head and he is lying down at the side. Both groups watched as sinb treated jungkook.

She put the cooling pack on jungkook's burning forehead. She took her small towel to wipe away his sweat and she combed his bangs with her fingers to the back so it wont cover his forehead.

"he's tired.." sinb sighed.

"just let him rest here for now, you guys can use the other dance room." She added and she showed the guys to the another available dance room for them to use. She turned off the lights and switched on the lamp at the side so it wont be too dark.

She went back to practice with the girls but they stopped her.

"Ani sinb-ya, go and accompany jungkook. He needs you right now" eunha said.

"Dont worry about us, sowon and yerin eonnie are here to help us with the moves. It has always been you helping us so you can rest for today" umji told her.

She hesitated but did as what her members told her to do. She accompanied jungkook in the dance room and turned on half of the room's lights. She practiced her group's past songs in the room. And she also choreographed some moves for their album songs since they will be having their first concert soon.

****
jungkook pov

I woke up suddenly. Realising that i was on the floor with a cooling pack on my forehead. My head still hurts but its slightly better now. I realised that i was alone in the dance room with sinb. I sat down and held my head as there was a sharp pain.

"Oh jungkook-ah..gwaenchana? Was i too loud? Im so sorry i disturbed your rest" she asked and put her the back of her hand to my neck.

"Here take this medicine." She put her hand out to me and there was a pill. I took it and drank the mineral water she gave me.

"Now get back to sleep" she pushed both my shoulders down so that i lie down back on the floor.

I chuckled.

"Yah whats so funny?" She asked.

"Nothing ... its just that..just a moment ago, you were ignoring me(?) then now you're back as the normal hwang eunbi" i carressed her cheek. She smiled and removed my hand away from her cheek.

"dont jungkook-ah..i dont want to be a burden to you.." she muttered.

"so thats why you broke up with me?" I asked, pretended that i didnt know the reason.

"just forget me jungkook... pretend im nobody." She told me and left the room.

I broke down. My tears rolled down fast as if i havent cried for so long.

"eunbi-ya.." i mumbled.

author pov

what jungkook didnt know was sinb also cried outside the room.

"its for our own good. Your good. I dont want to ruin your reputation.." she whispered to no one in particular but referring to jungkook.

"sinb-ya.." eunha called her as she approached her. She squat down to be on the same level as her.

"why are you crying...hajimaaa..." she patted sinb's head and wiped away her tears.

since then, both jungkook and sinb broke ties with each other. Whenever both groups meet, she would be herself and talk to the other guys except him. her heart hurt to see him quiet and upset but she kept telling herself that its going to be fine. Both feelings are mutual, they still love each other but they dont admit that they do.

----tbc----