chapter 16

(A/n: FKKK THIS IS SO FUNNY // back to the story)

"Are you proud of them?" sinb asks.

"ne..i cant believe our first few title tracks are still being remembered by people.." he muttered. "What did you buy?"

"A few sticks of eomuk" she replied. "You want one? Its your favourite street food"

He opened his mouth wide and sinb laughed as she couldnt see his mouth due to the mask covering it.

"Silly" she pulled down his mask and fed him the eomuk (fishcake). She put it his mask back up and gave him an eyesmile. Jungkook patted her head.

"Kaja, lets go somewher-" jungkook was stopped when gfriend's song was played. it was rough.

"wah..daebak.. they're good.." she mumbled.

"aish kaja...lets go somewhere else" jungkook pulled her arm and dragged her with him.

"anything else you wanna eat?" Jungkook asks.

"Tteokbokki!" She cheered. Jungkook found that cute.

He smiled and bought for her that. Both of them ate while walking back home.

"arent you supposed to be sleeping with you hyungs at the living room?" Sinb asks with her mouth full.

"my back hurts and i saw you sneaking out so i thought of following you." He replied.

"Hmm sorry for pushing you out of the door just now.." she muttered.

"Nah it didnt hurt at all" he put an arm over her shoulder.

***

The next day, the guys went back to their dorm to get ready for kbs music festival. The girls went to sourcemusic again to practice and get ready.

"hmm sinb? are you okay now? You're smiling from ear to ear" yuju asks patting her head.

"Ne eonnie im fine. I have to be in a good mood to perform right?" She answered the older.

The girls were glad to see sinb smiling and being cheerful today.

At the dressing room for kbs song festival, bts's room and their room are side by side so they can see each other often. There are also television inside to view the live performance while waiting for their turn.

The girls were getting ready to perform their item. They were just having some touch-ups while sinb taught yuju and yerin the correct moves for their special performance.

Then the guys came in to wish the girls goodluck. Jungkook spotted sinb and immediately backhugged her causing her to laugh.

"jungkook-ah AHAHHA.. you're squeezing meeee" sinb whined as jungkook hugged her tight.