chapter 17

"eonnie! Im going toilet!" sinb yelled to her other members who were playing with bts's members in their dressing room.

She actually was going to sneak out and buy food with yeri.

she wore an oversized jacket with sweatpants to cover her outfit that she wore when performing. She put on her mask and the hood on when she and yeri went out of the place. Both noticed that fans were still waiting outside to see their idols.

Once they are no longer near place, both of them laughed and took off their mask.

"what do you want to get?" Sinb asked the younger.

"ramyeonnn. My eonnies will never let me have ramyeon because they said 'im too young to be eating all these unhealthy food'." Yeri pouted.

"Aigoo my baby yeri. Gwaenchana, lets just forget about dieting today" i patted her head.

After buying food, both of us sat at the back of the convenience store to eat. There wasnt anyone since it is located at a place with no housing estates nearby.

"So whats with you and jungkook oppa?" Yeri asked as she slurped her noodles.

"i dont know...tzuyu just had to be that bad guy in girl's love life. Their love rival. I rejected jungkook because of her. I cant do anything with jungkook because of her." sinb let out her thoughts.

"Ugh..she's always like that in school. Im only close to chaeyoung. Tzuyu acts like she's the most popular girl in school but actually not? I kind of pity chaeyoung" yeri ranted and rolled her eyes.

"So how are you holding up? I know you are still upset because of late jonghyun sunbaenim.." sinb asked slowly.

"im slowly getting better. i miss him terribly sinb-ya..." yeri teared.

Sinb immediately hugged her.

"im sorry.." she mumbled.

"its fine..really." yeri smiled and wiped away her tears.

Sinb stroked her hair, "arasso, hurry and finish it up. We have to be back soon or else your eonnies and my eonnies are going to kill us both"

Both gulped down their food and head back to the place. Sinb sent yeri back to her member's dressing room safely and head back to her dressing room. Then someone stopped her.

"where did you go?" jungkook asked, bringing his face closer to sinb.

her back was already leaning against the wall and she cant escape.

"i-i went to the toilet." She told him.

"Well to the toilet in this outfit?" he asks.

"its cold." She answered, avoiding eye contact.

"Liar.." he smirked leaning in closer to her.

Idols could see what was going on. But they acted as if they didnt see anything.

"Yah yah jeon jeongguk." She gritted her teeth.

"Dont worry.." he moved an inch backwards and as quickly as possible, he kissed her cheek.

"joha-haeyo" he smiled cutely and went back to his dressing room.

Sinb stood there. Like a stone. Not knowing how to react. Her heart was pumping like crazy. She began walking back to her dressing room.

"Oh sinb you're back" yerin saw her closing the door behind her.

"why are your cheeks red? are you having fever?" Yerin put the back of her hand on her forehead.