chapter 8

ttinb pov

Im so glad jungkook helped me with my part.

"yah do you want anything?" I asked him.

"Do you have coke?" He asked.

"i'll go get it" i got up and head to the next dance room where i keep all my snacks in a cupboard so whenever i sleep here, i can survive.

I got 2 cans of coke for the both of us and went back to the room, seeing him reading my notebook. He didnt even realise i came in.

I almost shouted at him but i got an idea. I went out back and shook the one of the coke which is for him. I shook it for as long as possible and smirked.

I went in extra loud, causing him to flinch and put my notebook beside him.

"Here you go" i gave him his.

"Thanks" he mumbled and open the can. I immediately walk away from him.

The coke splashed on his face and clothes.

"YAH HWANG EUNBI!" He shouted. I burst out laughing.

He went to chase me around the dance room. He caught me, arms around my waist and yea he is basically back-hugging me.

"Yahhh now my clothes are wet too"i pouted.

"well now we're even" he smirked and removed his arms.

"who told you to see my notebook?" i asked.

"Your drawings of me are really fantastic. Thanks." He laughed.

"yah." I pouted.

"Its really nice. Trust me" he assured me.

"d-did you see the last page? You didnt right?"

"No i didnt. Why should i?" He showed his smirk.

"Uh..now kaja, lets go to the dorm. I got some of your shirts with me so you can change in it." I told him as i pack my stuffs.

"You still kept my shirts?" He asked.

"Why would i throw them away? It's comfortable and i told the others that it was my oppa's anyway" i told him.

"Its my favourite thing to wear when i sleep" i muttered.

"Jinjja?" He smiled.

I turn off the lights and close the door after jungkook came out.

"You smell like coke now" i laughed.

"says the one too" he rolled his eyes playfully.

The dorm wasnt too far away and i gave him my mask and cap to wear since he is more important to cover. Many people who past by here already know i come here often so they got used to me already.

We walked to the dorm and i opened it since i have the key too.

"im home!" I shouted.

"Jungkook-ah..why are you so wet?" Eunha asked him.

"eunbi shook the can of coke and when i opened it, the coke splashed onto me" he explained, putting an arm over me.

"YAH YOURE STICKY!" I punched him.

"Ara ara, wheres my shirt?" He asked and i led him to the room.

jungkook pov

Sinb led me to her room and took out a black shirt for me.

"Here..take off yours, i'll wash it for you" she said.

I did as she say and she took the shirt off my hand to wash it.

"Woah, if eunha were to see me half-naked, she would blush immediately" i thought to myself.

"Do you want to clean yourself?" She asked me.

"I'll just wash my face and my hands" i replied her.

She showed me the bathroom and i went in. Then she went back into her room.

I went to join the others in the living room. They were eating fried chicken and pizzas. (A/n: can i enjoy my life like them)

"Wheres sinb?" Umji asked.

"In the room. I dont know what is she doing" i replied and sat down beside seokjin hyung.

"I'll get her some food" yerin noona put 2 drumsticks on a plate and went to the room.

"sinb-yaaaaa..i got chicken for youu~" she did aegyo as she went in. "Aish this girl is sleeping"

Everyone laughed.

"Those two kids i have to deal with everyday" sowon facepalmed. "Yah yerin if she's sleeping dont wake her u-"

Yerin pulled sinb out and she walked out, rubbing her eyes. She is already changed into an oversized white shirt with black sweatpants.

"Hey, isnt that my shirt?" I pointed out.

"yah jeongguk." She glared as she sleepily sat in between sowon noona and seokjin hyung.

I was on seokjin's right and she is on his left.

"Eyyy sinb-ya, you told us that it was your oppa's " yuju smirked.

"Whatever. I want to sleep" she yawned and took a bite while closing her eyes.

She put her head on sowon noona's shoulder and ate slowly.

"aigoo this kid. ara ara, go and sleep okay.." seokjin hyung patted her head as sinb slowly fall asleep. He took out the chicken from her hand and put it on a plate.

"Do you always take care of sinb like this?" Eunha asked.

"Ive known her ever since she was 13" he replied while eating.

"Wah daebak.." the girls was surprised.

"yeah she said that i look like her oppa and i took care of her most of the time" he added.

"She's still rude as ever" he added and we all laughed.

"Aigoo kyeooo" jimin and taehyung said together as they watch sinb sleep peacefully, hugging sowon's arm.

"you can never see her do aegyo out of nowhere. Unlike eunha. Only when she is asked to do it or when forced." Yuju smiled. "But her aegyos come out naturally without force, without EVEN HER KNOWING. Our two maknaes are both cute naturally"  she added like a true eomma.

----tbc----