chapter 19

(A/n: I WANNA KNOWWWW^)

In the girls' dorm, both groups were there.

"are you sure sinb read the message? Im kinda worried right now. Sourcemusic is just a 15 minutes walk from here" jungkook asked.

"she turned off her phone" umji said.

"she probably saw the news.." yuju sighed.

"Im going to sourcemusic" seokjin left the house.

"no jungkook. He knows sinb well..he'll know how to get her home.." sowon stopped jungkook when he was about to follow seokjin.
At sourcemusic......

Seokjin arrived and went into the dance studio which has the lights on.

"YAH HWANG EUNBI!!" He shouted, he was worried about sinb.

"Seokjin oppa..." sinb mumbled as seokjin approached her and sat opposite of her.

"Why are you not home? Your eonnies are worried about you" he wiped away sinb's tears.

"I was scared to face you guys...i ruined both my group and your group...im sorry seokjin oppa..." she cried again.

"Yah...you didnt do anything wrong, its tzuyu's fault. She is obsessed with jungkook" he groaned and let out a sigh.

"But still....i shouldnt have dated him in the past" sinb whined.

"Excuse me sinb-ya. Eunha dated him as well my dear" he rolled his eyes. "You're not alone."

You're not alone,
You're not alone
It repeats in sinb's mind.
"Kaja, lets head back to your dorm. They are waiting for you" he gave an assuring warm smile.

"Oppa, gomawoyo..." she muttered and hugged him.

"its no big deal sinb-ya" he patted her head. She took her phone and walked beside seokjin. After locking the room.

When both of them reached the girls' dorm, yerin ran towards her and hugged her.

"Gwaenchana?" She asked. Sinb just nodded her head.

"I-was practicing for my solo performance.." she responded.

Non of her members knew what she was doing for her solo performance except the concert instructor.

"You guys told me to come home, what is it all about?"she asks, pretended that she doesn't know anything about the news.

"Sinb.." seokjin nod his head for her to know that she should tell them that she knows already.

She shook her head, "i'll do something after our first concert. i dont want to cause trouble before our big event."

"okay then...go and rest." He patted her back and she head inside her bedroom.

"She knows about the rumour. You heard her, dont do anything before their concert. Just ignore for a while." Seokjin told the others.

"Okay, movie anyone?" Jimin showed a CD player. 'Insidious 4'

"sinb is not here so its fine, she doesnt like horror movies" jungkook said.

"awww you two" namjoon pinched the younger's cheeks.

"yah you guys just came back from america. You guys should be resting at home."eunha pointed out but ththat guys just smiled cheekily at them.

***concert day one***
The guys actually came down to support their first solo concert along with bang pd-nim. The girls were eating while their makeup artist do their thing.

The girls finally knew what sinb is going to perform for her solo performance. No 1. they knew she was going to perform it for jungkook.

"Guys, gather" sowon instructed her younger members. "This is going to be our first solo concert for our buddies, family and Friends. Let's have fun while performing. If you're tired, remember buddies came all the way here just to watch us. So let's give 100% effort in all our performances. Yeojachinguu HWAITING! Buddiess HWAITING!"

Then they are off to the stage to perform their opening stage, fingertip.

Jungkook pov

"KIM SOOJUNG, JUNG YERIN, JUNG EUNBI, CHOI YUNA, HWANG EUNBI, KIM YEWON, YEOJACHINGU!!" jhope hyung cheered their fanchant. Lets just say he is a big fan.

Sinb looks beautiful. We cheered with the yugubong lightstick that they gave us when it was first given to gfriend when it was ready.

Through the concert, i found that sinb's vocal is quite strong since they were singing live. I am indeed proud of her. The girls had fun while performing. I saw the debut video that was made by their staffs. I saw sinb's audition video. Her long bangs covered her face when she was dancing for her audition. So that was what she was doing when my group debuted. She has been practicing for her debut.

"Yah yah sinb is performing her solo first" jhope got excited.

"HWANG EUNBI HWANG EUNBI HWANG EUNBI!" My hyungs cheered. Surprisingly, yoongi as well.

(A/n: creds to cam ecu :) )

(Boa No. 1 english lyrics:)
It's been so long
Since you were here with me
Since you left me
I could set you free
It's just a game
Without, myself again
Finally, I'm ready to confess you see
Cause I did some good, and I did some bad
And I know what we had was true

You still my No.1
You're all I'm thinking of
The one I can't deny
I guess you know the sore built inside
I love this song
This all you said and done
You still my No.1~

When she sang, i could feel that she was doing it for someone. It just hit me. I could feel the emotions inside the song.

"Heol. That high note." Jimin was shocked.

"You mean you guys didnt know she could do high notes?" Bang sajang-nim asked.

We all nodded our heads, shocked and he chuckled.

When she ended, the lights dimmed and she immediately ran in.

"is she okay?" Bang sajang-nim asked So sajang-nim.

"I dont know, she has been down for the past couple of days. I asked her just now if she was and she just kept quiet" So sajang-nim replied.

"I'll go and see her" i stood up and head backstage.

"Jungkook! Be careful!" Bang sajang-nim reminded me.

----tbc----