chapter 2

ttinb pov

I attended school today but manager-nim said that he will fetch me during lunch break to film for weekly idol today. But he said to bring jungkook and umji too. i wonder whats the event today. Sowon eonnie didnt say anything about this yesterday.

"jungkook, later during lun-"

"Yea i know. Your manager will pick us up. Namjoon hyung already informed us." He told me.

"Oh alright then." I replied him and went back to my seat. i felt hurt when he just cut me off like that and his voice sounds irritated.

"eunseo-ya.." i waved at her as she ran towards me happily.

She hugged me tight and break off the hug after a few seconds.

"God! I missed you!" She said dramatically.

"I just saw you last friday." I rolled my eyes.

"Yah. Can you just go along with the flow for once?" She groaned and i just laughed.

"Oh i better get back in my seat. Jung ssaem is coming" she whispered and jogged to her seat.

**during lunch**

"Eunseo-ya, tell ssaem that the three of us have to go for our schedule." I reminded eunseo.

"yah. You've reminded me like for ten times already." She glared at me.

"Nah my glaring is scarier. Now bye." I hugged her and followed umji and jungkook.

jungkook pov

"Sooo i know from eunbi that you both were dating once?" Umji asked me.

"yeah..what about that? Wait you mean the others don't know except you?" I asked.

"yeah, its just our maknae things. We tell each other everything" she told me.

"yeah we both WERE together once before when we were trainees." I told her and emphasised on 'were'.

"So why did you guys breakup?" She asked.

"Because she asked for it. Right before the day i debuted with bts. Literally. She said that she doesnt love me anymore and normal stuffs people would say when they break up." I told her.

"so it is true that she asks for it. Huh..but she told me that she still lo-" she muttered but got cut off when sinb screamed.

"manager-nimmmm!!" Sinb shouted from behind and ran fast ahead of us towards the van.

Their manager just laughed at her and ruffled her hair.

"Here are you both's clothes to change to later and this is yours jungkook" he hand me a bag of my clothes.

"gomawo hyung" i did the bro handshake with him and went in the van after the girls did.

**at weekly idol set**

I found out that its our daily stuffs. Since both bts and gfriend have our comebacks almost at the same time, our ceo decided to just send both of our groups together.

The usual gfriend will greet us and me and eunha would secretly glance at each other.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim" the girls greeted us.

"Annyeonghaseyo :)" We greeted back.

"Yo sinb!" Jimin and taehyung brofisted with her.

"yo taehyung and jimin" she mimicked them.

She was the only one with yuju who wore black jeans. And the others, shorts.

"We're starting the shoot in 2 minutes! Please get ready." The staff informed us.

We stood infront of gfriend while waiting. Today's MC are deffcon and heechul hyung.

"welcome back to weekly idol!" Both of them announced.

"I am deffcon and this is my MC-mate for today, heechul-ssi!" Deffcon introduced.

"Today we have two groups who will be joining us. And both of their groups are close to each other since their ceos are good friends. Both of their comebacks are popular this year! " heechul said.

"Now lets bring them in! Firstly, we have bangtan seonyeondan!" deffcon announced.

BS&T started playing in the background and as per usual my hyungs would do anything they want and embarass themselves. I wouldnt think gfriend would do the same so haha.

"Next up. My favourite girl group, yeojachingu! Sinb-ya! Yerin-ah!" Heechul waved to them.

Navillera played in the background. Sinb, yerin noona and yuju walked in crazily. Literally. Their hair were messed up. Its no wonder they are the face of the group and the variety line. They are used to being like this in front of camera.

"Yah! You guys!" Sowon noona whined, feeling embarrassed.

The MCs started laughing including the guys and i.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeojachingu imida!" the girls greeted cheerfully.

We did the same too.

"Ahh jungkook, sinb and umji, you guys were from school?" Deffcon asked.

"Ahaha ne" the three of us said.

"You guys are taking your final year exam right?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Hows sinb in school jungkook-ssi? Im very curious. I heard from yerin that you guys are classmates." He teased and the others laughed.

"She is nice. She is usually close with uh..cosmic girl's eunseo? Is that right?" I asked sinb.

"ne.." she laughed alittle.

"Oh and she told me to say hi to you guys" she added.

"Annyeong eunseo-ssi!" Taehyung immediately said hi.

Everyone laughed.

"So what is blood, sweat and tears about?" Deffcon asked.

Namjoon answered his question. he tried to follow according to the script but he forgotten some parts so he added his own words.

"ahhh...so for you girls, what is navillera about?"

"uhh..it has a combination of pop and rock rhythm together. It is the story of a girl who wants to express her feelings to the person she loves." Sowon noona explained.

"Actually sajang-nim asked us what storyline would we want to do after 'rough'. Then sinb suggested that storyline." Yerin noona added.

"So sinb, you wanted to express your feelings to the person you love?" Heechul hyung teased her.

My heart beated fast.

----tbc----