chapter 10

jungkook pov

After spending time with sinb yesterday night, me and hoseok hyung went home after sending her home. Im now having breakfast at the dorm with the others.

"later our shoot with gfriend, be the normal us. How we usually spend time with them." Namjoon hyung instructed us.

"ofcourse, why would we not be normal?" Yoongi hyung asked. "Especially jungkookie. He's never normal"

"Yah hyung" i groaned.

"Yah? Dont make me curse in front of cameras you little ass" he cursed.

"Yah? Dont make me curse in front of cameras you little ass" i mimicked him.

The rest of the hyungs laugh and yoongi hyung just gave up on me.

"This will be your partner for the modelling later on, jimin with eunha, hoseok with sinb, jungkook with yuju, taehyung with yerin, yoongi with umji, seokjin and i with sowon. Got it?" namjoon hyung list out the names through his phone.

"eyyyy sinb hyung" hoseok hyung cheered.

"can i switch with hoseok hyungg?" I asked.

"ani, but you will have a maknae line shoot. You, taehyung and jimin with yuju, sinb and umji." he told me.

I cursed internally, its gonna be awkward between me and yuju. If youre asking, yeah both bts and gfriend are having a photoshoot in high cut magazine.

(A/n: i wish this dream will come true)

***

"can i switch jungkook's partner to sinb?" The director asked. "because they look more compatible with their same coloured outfits"

"its no problem hyung" namjoon hyung replied and winked at me.

"next couple jungkook and sinb! Get ready in 10 minutes!" He shouted.

I was in the same dressing room as sinb since we're both gonna be with each other. She was already changed into her outfit. She wore white cropped blouse that revealed her small waist that i never knew of, with short denim skirt. I wore white button up top with denim jeans. Indeed, she looked so beautiful.

When she's ready i told the director to shoot her first. And i watched behind the cameras how she did.

"she's pretty isnt she?" Eunha came out of nowhere beside me.

"yeah she is.." i told her.

"she's good at photoshoots, they only have to take once and its already perfect. Thanks to her  pretty smile" she added.

"its true, well how's jimin hyung?" I chuckled.

"annoying but cute" she laughed.

"Hmm? Cute?" I smirked.

"Y-yah jeon jungkook." She rolled her eyes at me and left.

Then i turned my head back to the camera to see this,

Who the hell is this? Is this hwang eunbi? The one i knew 8 or 9 years ago? She's so beautiful

"Your turn jungkook-ah" sinb called me and i head over as she watched me behind the cameras.

After a few more shots, they called sinb in and we both pose for the camera. As per usual, my arm over her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around my waist and we both smiled for the camera.

"Yes..yes thats great now try another pose. Jungkook-ssi, try to do the positions and how you usually spend time with her like in school or wherever." The director said and i immediately thought of something that we always do when we're a couple.

"remember that time in school? You were hungry and you took my sandwich?" I asked her.

"Yeah what about that?" She asked.

i sat down, cross my legs and she immediately got the idea of it. She laid down and put her head on my lap.

The cameras started clicking non stop so i decided to tickle her at her weakest point and she crunched in and laughed, making me laugh as well.

"yah yah jungkook HAHAHA" she couldnt stop laughing.

Then she got up and went behind my back and leaned towards me. Her arms around my neck as if im giving her a piggyback. We used to do this all the time. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Okay! Thats good! Move on to the next couple! Suga and umji!"

We both thanked the staffs and went back to the dressing room where we're going to have our interview.

"annyeonghaseyo.." we both greeted the interviewer.

"Annyeonghaseyo :)" she replied us.

"You both so cute together by the way" she added with a smile.

"Kamsahamida noona" i shyly returned the smile.

"You guys can just relax and answer my questions for you guys okay? so firstly, you both looked very comfortable with each other unlike your other members. Have you met before and become good friends?" She asked.

I let sinb answer this one, "we both met in BigHit when we were trainees and became good friends ever since then. We lost contact and we met again as classmates in sopa"

"Wahhh, moving on, how would you describe each other in one word?" she asked.

Both of us answered, "annoying"

"Daeebak, you both are like destined to be together!" She laughed.

(A/n: i like the interviewer 🙈)

Both of us just laughed awkwardly.

"What do you like about each other?" she asked.

"voice" both of us replied at the same time again.

"Jinjja? My voice?" Sinb asked me. I nodded my head.

"Your voice just attracts me when you sing. Its very angelic" i told her and soon i felt my cheeks becoming warmer. My heart is racing..

----tbc----