chapter 18

After the girls performance they sat back with the other idols. The idols all bowed as the girls sat.

"Yo eunbi" moonbin sat beside her, causing her to flinch.

"Aish j-jinjja! I thought you were someone else" she put her hand on her heart.

He chuckled, "mian!"

"its your dahyun's turn to perform!" Moonbin clapped.

"dahyunnieeeeee" sinb cheered for her and her members shh-ed her. She pouted after.

"Shaker shaker~" she danced to it.

"sinkook sinkook~" moonbin teased her.

She punched his arm playfully, "you ass. How do you know about sinkook anyways?"

"fans, internet, youtube duh" he sassily replied.

Meanwhile jungkook wasnt focusing on twice, he was focusing on sinb who was talking and having fun with moonbin. Indeed, he felt jealous.

"Yah jungkook is staring at you both. You dont want him to be jealous dont you."yuju whispered to sinb.

She kept quiet and just focus on the performance.

When the event ended, she went to bts's dressing room to see no one there. The lights were switched off.

"Huh.. where did they go?" she muttered to herself.

She dragged her feet back to her dressing room.

"bangtan sunbae is not in their room" she pouted.

"your jungkook and his members went to America to perform for the countdown jagi." Sowon stroked her hair.

"Ara ara, get changed. we will go home straight and sleep since in the morning around 10, we have to go and practice for our concert" yerin instructed and the girls went home.

Before going to sleep, sinb texted jungkook.

ttinb pov

Me: jungkook-ah..happy new year 😊 01.34am

No reply. I guess he is tired. After that i slowly fell asleep.

***

The next morning i wore my adidas leggings with a basic black tee for our concert practice. I dyed my hair with grey highlights just for the concert because the last time i did, buddies loved it.

I didnt bother about makeup and just moisturised my face and put on light powder. I brought my cap along so that my hair wont be messy while dancing.

I checked my phone to see no replies from jungkook. I sighed. I just brought my phone along to the concert hall.

"you girls will start practicing for your solo performances. Have you thought about what you guys will be doing?" Our concert instructer asked.

Sowon eonnie planned to do 'gashina' by sunmi sunbae, umji planned to do 'twenty-three' by iu sunbae, yerin eonnie is doing 'u go girl' by lee hyori sunbae, yuju eonnie is planned to do, 'heaven' by ailee sunbae and eunha is doing bloom by gain sunbae.

What am i doing? My idol, Boa sunbae. No. 1

Im dedicating this song to the person i love if he is coming for the concert but most probably not.

But i decided to help my members with their solo performances first then i'll practice mine.

I helped eunha's performance first.

"Ani-ya, you dont have to arch your back. Just keep it upright when you are squatting down." I told her.

After everything is right, i watched her from the top.

"Ne thats good eonnie. I will go and help yerin eonnie now" i told her.

After all the members, i didnt have time to practice mine since we have to practice our other songs too. Ah gwaenchana, when we are back home i will go to sourcemusic for a while.

I worried about jungkook. Is he jealous, did i make him upset. I regret playing with moonbin oppa too much. I should've thought about him as well.

The whole day i didnt check my phone. I turned it off to save my battery percentage. I was alone in sourcemusic dance studio.

I was resting when i start turning on my phone. It started vibrating non-stop, getting past notifications from the girls and bangtan sunbaenim. Well both our groups have a combined groupchat together for fun.

giraffe eonnie❤️: YAH SINB ARE YOU THERE?

yennie eonnie❤️: are you at sourcemusic? Cos manager-nim told us that you are there. If you're not there. I will find you no matter where. you. are. 😶

chef seokjin💗: hwang eunbi where are you. We need to talk.

old yoongi💗: das right young lady^ jungkook is in trouble.

bunny eonnie❤️: yah grandpa^. Not only jungkook is in trouble. Me and sinb as well. pls come home now.. we need you.

dance partner💗: JUNGKOOK IS CRYING!

bunny eonnie❤️: yah hoseok oppa, dont scare her. He is not crying sinb, just come home.

I scrolled down, skipping all the argument messages.

jungkook💗: i need you.

And thats the end of the conversation.

I checked the latest news.

BTS's JEON JUNGKOOK
is rumoured to have a past with a bighit trainee who is now part of GFRIEND. Fans started questioning whether it is Eunha, fans who dreamed of them both being together or Sinb, who many fans saw them together outside at times. Do you know any other information about these three? Please call us at 010-0123-0123.

comments:

bangtwiceftw: ew. Tzukook is better!
smoljiminie: i hope its sinb! Because eunmin is better than eunkook!
eunkookie: ^yo sinkook is not real!
bunnyglee: IS THIS TRUE?! SINKOOK SINKOOK SINKOOK!
anti-gfriend: wtf, why gfriend though. Jungkook doesnt have good taste in girls.
bunnyglee: EXCUSE YOU^

I dropped my phone and slid down the mirror and hugged my knees.

"Did i just ruined jungkook's reputation.." i asked myself. I didnt want to go home and see bangtan sunbae including jungkook. I caused them trouble. I turn off my phone and put it away from me.

----tbc----