chapter 9

"Sinb-ya, ireona.." yuju woke the younger softly who was sleeping on the sofa in the living room.

She stretched and sat down hearing yuju's voice to wake up.

"go and get ready. You can continue sleeping in the van later" yuju added.

Sinb got up and dragged her feet to the washroom. She was the last one to wake up. Sowon purposely let sinb sleep the longest since she didnt sleep the previous night, staying up late, practing the choreography again and again.

"I hope she will be fresh after this" eunha said worriedly.

The girls ate their breakfast while waiting for sinb. She came out 15 minutes later in sweatpants and cropped tee and she did her makeup too.

"Thats fast. Come eat your breakfast, i'll do your hair" yerin said and work on sinb's hair.

As expected, sinb was fresh and she was hyper today after much rest. Many fans complimented her and liked her new hairstyle.

***
A month passed and fingertip era was over. They are already starting on a new song. Love whisper. Their ceo thought that maybe he can ask bts's choreographer to do the choreography for love whisper to gain gfriend's popularity back. He gave them the toughest choreography that they've done. They were suppose to have a comeback in june but was pushed back to july since they're still not ready. Even sinb was struggling. She wasnt receiving alot of centre parts. She's going to admit that she is fine being at the back but she is still getting used to it.

Bts's choreographer only focuses on yuju most of the time. Sinb got the step faster then the rest but the choreographer only focuses on yuju. Yuju indeed felt bad for sinb and she did requested to the choreographer to let sinb be in the middle since she is the centre member of the group. He agreed but only to allow her in the middle for the last part.

He agrees that sinb has alot of potential and is the strongest dancer in the group. But he saw that in fingertip, she has been receiving alot of centre parts and he decided to let yuju have a centre also.

"Rest well, i'll see you girls tomorrow" he said and left the dance room.

"okay lets get back to the dorm" sowon said.

"sinb?" The girls already head out except for sinb.

"you guys go ahead. Im gonna practice more" she said.

"yah sinb..come on.." yuju called her.

"Eonnie, gwaechana, i'll be fine. There is security guard downstairs anyways"she assured the girls.

"I'll expect you to be in bed tomorrow morning. Or else i'll confiscate your playstation 4." Sowon said.

"Okay okay you guys go and rest!" She shoo-ed them out.

She laid down in the middle of the dance room.

ttinb pov

I received a call from hoseok.

"Yeah what?" I asked.

"Me and jungkook are downstairs sneaking in" he said.

"dont worry no one's here." I assure them. "Except the security guard." I added.

Then he hung up.

I put my phone on my stomach and just stared into the ceiling.

"Hello sourcemusic dance studio" hoseok came in with jungkook.

I chuckled.

"woah is that a ghost on the floor?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

"YAH!" I sat and shouted at him.

I tied a low ponytail but my fringe still covering my face so i just tugged it behind my ear.

"You guys are here again because our dance room are clean and comfortable?" I asked as the both sat opposite of me.

"well, our dance room is smelly. You wouldnt wanna go. Trust me" jungkook shook his head in dismay.

"Yah, you're in charge of cleaning the dance studio but you never do your duty" hoseok hit the back of his head.

I laughed, "typical jungkook"

"Can we see what sungdeuk hyung choreographed for you guys?" Hoseok asked.

I put on the song and danced to it.

"hey that part similar to our song" hoseok pointed out.

"all our choreography are similar to your group. What do you mean bro" i rolled my eyes. Finally the song ends.

"Speaking of choreography, we came here to also ask help from you" jungkook said.

"Me? What?" I asked.

"We need to choreograph our album song 'best of me'. Our choreographer only did dna, mic drop and alittle bit of gogo. Anddd me and hoseok got no more ideas. So i thought of you. I remembered that you draw some choreography in your notebook so why not ask you"

"Yah jungkook. So you did saw the back page of my book" i facepalmed and he laughed at me.

"Can i hear the song first?" I asked and hoseok passed me his phone to listen to the song.

"play again for me" i passed him back his phone.

I choreo-ed the chorus part in my head then i showed it to them.

"Yah yah thats it! Yes that is good!" Hoseok cheered excitedly and shook jungkook.

"Yes hyung okay.. stop ssshaking meee"

"Is it okay?" I asked.

"Better than okay. Now lets think of another step for the after chorus" hoseok said and the three of us brainstormed together.

----tbc----