DAY 40 - JULY 14TH (pt.2)

A/N: IMPORTANT

When an English word is written in cursive, it means that it is spoken in English. I know the entire story is in English, but in "real life"/the story's universe, the characters would be saying all these things in Norwegian. So when a word is in cursive, it means that the characters are saying it in English.

So just imagine Noora/William/any other character saying something in English with their cute Norwegian accent, when a cursive word appears. Hope it makes sense!

Enjoy!

----

Her legs were resting on his, allowing one of his hand to lie on top as the other was used to scroll through his phone. "Okay, so..." William spoke up, still looking down at his phone as Noora was taking a bite out of a delicious waffle. "I've done some real quick research."

The blonde locks flowed in the air, as she nodded, as she swallowed before answering. "And what have you come up with so far?"

He finally looked up from his phone, smiling brightly as the sight of her once again full mouth and powdered sugar stuck in the corner of her mouth. Snapping out of his momentarily lost train of thoughts, he continued. "3 things."

She nodded, letting him know that she was listening.

"First of all, today is France's national day," he paused to look down at his phone, briefly, before looking at Noora again before carrying on. "Or should I say 'Jour Bastille' like Frenchmen, like myself, would say."

The French came out with a crooked, awful accent that would probably get William banned from the country, if the French heard him pronounce their national day like that, Noora thought to herself with a wide grin on her face. Not being able to keep it in, a chuckle quickly followed behind. William quickly brushed it off, trying to keep a straight face. "Which means that there will be parties, music and fireworks all over the city tonight. So that's pretty fantastic."

Finally coming down from the humanistic high caused by her boyfriend's French-skills, Noora took in what he actually said and felt excitement at the thought of fireworks in the beautiful streets of Paris.

"Oh, that sounds cool. Good timing in terms of booking this trip, Wilhelm."

His head immediately dead panned, showing his hate to the loving, but also mocking nickname that for some reason still stuck around.

"Okay, okay. Sorry," the English word danced off Noora's lips with the cute Norwegian accent that William loved, softening his expression. "What else did you figure out?"

"Second of all, we're going to Louvre today."

Noora's expression changed to surprise, her eyebrows moving towards her hairline.

"You found that on the internet? That's jævlig creepy."

Rolling his eyes, but not keeping a small smile back, William carried on informing his girlfriend of today's plans. "I got us tickets for noon, so we can just skip the line and hop right in to see Mona Lisa."

"Oh, is that one of the girls you slept with before me?"

"Yes. Good ol' Mona," he went along with the ridiculous joking, knowing that both him and Noora had come to terms with his old føkkboy days. "Yeah, she was pretty hot."

"Hotter than me?"

"Almost, but no."

Noora nodded, sending him a mocking, over-confident smile. "Yeah, I was going to say that that's impossible."

"Exactly. Slay, girl."

Noora let out another laugh. She loved how they could always joke with each other, and this place and moment also simply happened to fill her with so much joy. It almost felt like she was going to burst right open. Her heart would shoot through her chest of joy.

"Anyways; what what the third thing you have to tell me about?"

William, who'd already been doing that for a while (2-3 years, some would say), stared at her with an affectionate smile and gaze, before he slid his hand up her bare calf, all the way to her boney knee.

"The third thing is that I love you."

Noora, who'd already been doing that for a while (2-3 years, some would say, blushed at his flirting and heartwarming words, letting one of her hands meet his. Braiding their fingers together, their hands rested together on top of her knee as they shared a moment of locking eyes and smiling at each other. Almost as intimate as a kiss or making love. Almost.

"I love you too, Willhelm. In Oslo, in Paris or anywhere else you want to go."