DAY 40: JULY 14TH (pt. 3)

A/N: This is one of my fave chapters so far, so I hope you really like it as well :')

xxxxxxxxxxx

Louvre was absolutely stunning and Noora was in heaven. Though she didn't get to practice it a lot, Noora had always had a soft spot for art and drawing. The entire time they were walking around, looking at one masterpiece after the other, Noora's eye were lit up like Christmas trees. William was in heaven. While his girlfriend was leading them around, deeply invested in the art on the walls, his eyes were glued to his favorite piece of art: Her.

As cheesy as it sounded, there was nothing more beautiful to him, than this human being that happened to be his girlfriend. Even 'Mona Lisa' and 'Venus de Milo' were only fascinating enough to hold his gaze for a couple of seconds. Then her fascinated face would seem better than any painting or sculpture in the museum.

"What was your favorite piece in there?"

They were resting on a blanket in the park near Louvre, William's head resting in her lap as they ate their lunch. William's eyes were closed, enjoying the soothing motion of her fingers coaming through his locks.

"Hm?" He opened one lazy eye, looking up at her.

Noora shook her head, "You're not listening to me?"

"Sorry, it's just very hard when you're so relaxing."

A calm smiled appeared on her face, "Anyways... What was your favorite piece in there?"

William blew a big portion of air out of his mouth, showing he didn't know what to answer. He did think that the art and the museum itself was very beautiful, without a doubt, but he honestly didn't care any further about it.

"I quite enjoyed my good, old friend Mona Lisa."

"Yeah," she chuckled. "Good to catch up?"

William nodded, closing his eyes again. "Even though she was quite heartbroken, when I stared at you for the most of time, instead of her."

"Understandable. I hope you ended on good terms though."

"Uhum."

They stayed put for a while, enjoying the warm, Parisian sun as people around them were setting up for tonight's parties and events. After a while, feeling energized again, they continued their adventure in the small streets of Paris. For the remaining of the afternoon, they walked around and stopped for coffee at little coffee-shop, before heading back to the hotel room. William had apparently made a reservation at a "kinda fancy" restaurant that evening, and Noora who normally didn't care all too much, wanted to do her part and look nice for the evening. Extra nice, if you asked William.

"Is this okay?"

William was fixing his dress shirt, when he heard her voice and turned around to see her walk out of the bathroom. His heart stopped beating and time stopped - just for a second. Of course she noticed, causing her cheeks to turn pink. Neither of them moved.

"You look," William Magnusson was rarely speechless or misplaced, but right there in that moment, he had to take a double take. "Fuck."

Looking down at herself, Noora nervously tugged a little strand of her behind her ear, showing that his physical reaction was a good enough answer. When dressing herself, she couldn't figure out if the long, blue dress she'd chosen would be too much. William, on the other hand, had now found his new favorite dress. The way it was somehow formal, but still within Noora's simple style, and just flowed beautifully down her slender body... He could look at her forever.