LAST NIGHT WAS CRAZY (Authors note)

Hii guyyys. Okay so last night( more like 3 am) was crazy okay let me give yall a rundown of what happened.

        I tweeted Drew a photo talking about the Earth and i got on twitter 20 minutes later and HE FAVORITED IT. I never got the notification sent to my phone for it so i dont know exactly when he favorited it bUT HE DID. So im already freaking out and im crying and basically im a complete mess so about 30 minutes after that i do my goodnight tweet to Wes,Drew, and Keats, not thinking anything of it. Right after i sent that, i got a notification that Wes favorited it and basically i threw my phone when he did cause i was in shock then i heard my phone ding again so i dived for my phone and Wes tWEETED ME GUYS. HE TOLD ME "Sweet dreams (emojis) " AND I CRIED AGAIN AND I WAS A EMOTIONAL WRECK IN BED AT LIKE 3 IN THE MORNING AND I DIDNT GET TO SLEEP TILL LIKE 5 CAUSE OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED AND OH MY GOD GUYS. SO NOW IVE HAD 8 INTERACTIONS WITH WES (hes tweeted me 3 times, favorited 4, and followed me) AND 1 WITH DREW AND NOW KEATON NEEDS TO STEP UP HIS GAME YA FEEL? 

        Oh man. Okay im gonna actually work on Chapter 6 now but i thought i would fill you in on what happened last night. Thanks to anyone whos reading Secrets and i love all of you k bye. <3