Chapter Two: The Reunion

Groaning as a bright light is shining in my eyes.

'I am sure I close the curtains last night' I think to myself.

Realization hit me.

Snapping my eyes open siting up.

the sun instantly blinds me.

"Ughh" I groan rubbing my eyes.

The boys at the club..... they were chasing me... I rang Luke.... He got me and we were on our way to the safe house..... The safe house.....

"Dammit"

I stretch my legs and arms finding a warm spot on the bed.

Looking to where the area is to see there is some clothes on the end of the bed with a note that's probably from Luke.

Heyy sis here are some clothes that should fit you so have a shower and come downstairs - Luke. (P.s. we are at the secret safe house in case you forgot)

I smile as i look at the room better it was massive it was bigger then the apartment I was currently living in.

no surprise my family is richer then rich, but to be honest this is so much.

The walls were painted red with photo's and art drawings hanging, then the right side in the corner was a white desk with a laptop, paper and pens on top, two black and white book shelves one on each side, a black rug underneath my white, black and red king size bed with two black nightstands one on each side with a alarm clock on my left side.

I strip the blanket off of me swinging my legs over the edge of the bed and is greeted by the cold breeze and hardwood floor.

Walking outside to the big glass doors pulling them open letting the cold breeze hug me.

Smiling as I look around at the beautiful view in front of me.

"Beautiful" I whisper to myself.

i could get use to waking up to this its like a freaking castle from the view i am getting it's like three story's high and who knows how long it goes for there is big pool outside just below me and a massive backyard bigger then I have ever seen before with a gymnastic playing ground and gardens.

Why would mum and dad make this a safe house if it is bigger then the house we lived in as a whole family? I mean we lived in a mansion and shit but we didn't go all out like this I think as I take in all my surroundings.

Inhale

Exhale

Needing to relax after a minute or two.

Turing around walking towards the bed picking up my clothes.

Before walking to the bathroom.

Shutting the door behind me as I start striping out of my clothes.

Stepping into the shower.

Turning it on as the hot water pours down onto the tiled floor.

I can feel the hot water down my spine it felt so good to have a shower.

*****
This house is a mansion.

Walking down the stairs hearing voices coming from a room down the hallway.

Following the voices where they are coming from.

"What are we gonna do man" a male voice says.

"I don't know I thought I could keep her away from all of this until she was ready and has finished school, but looks like she won't be going to school no more because she has already been targeted" my brother says with a bit of disappointment.