Chapter 19: Leader of Killer Rose

'She's got some nice long hair

And you know that she's a bad chick
All the boys stare
Can't help it it's a habit
Clothes that she wears
Short skirt and a jacket
I just wanna get her all alone
On a mattress
I just wanna have it
I just gotta have it
Rumors all around say her body is fantastic

All natural, not a piece of her is plastic 

From head to her toes yea they say that she's elastic 

Yea the whispers all around say she has a reputation
Don't believe it 'till I see it so I want a demonstration
And I've always learned it better with a hands on education
So I need a private session if you get what I am saying
And they say that she's not easy no she's really complicated
But that only makes it better and it's got me so fixated
And I'm not the type to wait around I've never hesitated

But shes got me captivated so the game I'm gonna play it yea'

The music blast through the speakers as I throw the ball up into the air catching it.

I'm at home now after we left the airport we went to get Pizza and here we are now.

'knock knock'

"Come in" I say throwing the mini basketball up one more time before catching it.

"Princess it's time, your brothers are down stairs catching up with everyone" Seth says opening my door leaning on the door frame.

"Okay I'm coming now" I say throwing my ball into the mini basketball hoop hanging on my wall next to the door.

Turning to my side table taking my phone off the charge and turning my Bluetooth off.

I swing my legs to the side of the bed standing up straight touching my sides to double check I am armed.

"Let's get going" I say as Seth nods leading the way.

Reaching the stairs the butterflies in my stomach starting to turn, my hands becoming sweaty.

"Hey, don't worry they will love you" I hear Seth's voice from behind me making me relax.

Nodding my head as I slide down the stair cases sides.

Jumping down once reaching the bottom seeing as the attention was all on me.

'We need females ASAP!' I think to myself shaking me head in disapproval.

 "Who's the pretty girl?" Someone yelled out from the back.

"Natalie Danger" I say calmly and cold.

"Your leader" Seth says walking down the stairs as everyone gasp at the statement.

"Its a female, she can't be the leader" Someone calls out.

I scoff at him holding my finger up at Seth.

 "Now listen here, don't be sexes that's rude. second, i'm a 'she' not a 'it' get your facts straight and lastly if you ever disrespect me or Seth again I will murder you without a second thought" I announce loudly with the sound of venom in my tone.

"Watch your tone little girl you wouldn't want to get yourself hurt" the same guy challenges me again.

"Fuck it" I say taking out my knives from my comb throwing them all at the guy hitting him on each side of his head.

I point my knife at him as everyone moves out of my way "You better do what your told or you will no longer live another day" I say with a angered tone.