Chapter 23: Back at hell

"This is a jewellery with a tracker in it no one will notice." Blake says as he places the gorgeous necklace on me.

"You are not to take it off at anytime, or it will give us a signal saying your either dead or in trouble" Alex says with a dead look on his face.

"Don't worry about me" I say rolling my eyes at the boys.

"The only trouble I will be getting into is if someone touches kindness" I say huffing.

"Wait who's kindness?" Alex ask with a raised eyebrow staring at me like I lost my mind.

"My car. Duh" I say with sass looking at him like he lost his mind.

"I don't even want to know now" Luke says chuckling as he shakes his head at me.

"How did we get stuck with you again" Layla says getting sleepy.

"Yeah how did we get stuck with you Natalie" Blade says laying on Layla.

"Rude much! Shhh both of you and Blade you can't talk your basically my devil dumb idiot" I say rolling my eyes at her.

"Make sure you and Seth are at Golden fist with the new recruits" Alex says with a stern look.

"Yes father I will be at Golden Fist after school and yes father we will be on time" I say rolling my eyes.

"Damn your brothers are over protective as, have they always been like this?" Blade ask me.

"Yeah they have ever since I was born and imma block you until I finish school unless I get bored in class as always and just talk with you guys" I say blocking them because I know I will just zoom out of everything.

Alex scowls at me while Blake chuckles and places an arm around me protectively.

"Miss I want no phone calls home saying you have gotten into a fight either" Luke says looking at me with a 'You better not fucking start a fight' look.

"Yeah, yeah anything else" I say waving Luke off.

"Yeah please give me at least 3 hours to bang someone before something happens" Alex says with a smirk as I cringe.

"Ewww....." I say blocking my ears and glaring at my idiot of a brother.

"Yeah well when you do please erase the bitch's memory so she doesn't remember you or us or where we are staying at" I say shaking out my hands as if I was grossed out.

Feeling my sides n my legs down to my boots to make sure I am still armed.

Luke starts chuckling and shakes his head with a big smile on his face.

"Sis don't forget that your redesigning my bike because sweet mama your bike is a fucking BAEEEE" Luke says moaning and closing his eyes.

"Hey, Hey, Hey don't be looking at Loyalty like that" I say glaring at Luke.

"Loyalty???" Luke asks smirking and raising his eyebrows at me with a humours glint in his eyes.

"Yes loyalty so if someone asked you how did ya kill them I will be straight up with them and say I killed them with Loyalty or Kindness." After I finish saying that everyone burst into fits of laughter.

"Alright guys we better shoot off if we are gonna get everyone gathered up and Alex don't forget that we need to sort everything to and please do not forget to erase her memory" I say kissing my brothers and Ash on the cheek then heading out to where my car is perfectly parked.

"Seth watch her at all times and yes I know she can look after herself and all but we still trust you man so look after her and call me if you see anyone shady or that we need information on or ya see the rivals" I hear Luke say to Seth as I unlocked my baby.