Chapter 9: Blue Fire

(^^^ BAHAHAHAHA my best friend who is a full islander str8 up is a fob but I love her she is like my sister by blood, she sent me this and was like sis listen to it u will be dancing so I did and I can't get enough of it... for all da islanders who read Wattpad show ur culture and be proud of it I may not be a islander but I am close with one I met her before she moved to Oz and have been sisters with her for basically our whole life.)

*****

"Was he there? is he ok?" Xander asked me as soon as I walked in.

"Yes he is okay he is sleeping in my room" I say grabbing a chair and placing it in front of all of them and look at them face to face.

"His sickness is getting worse, why?" I ask the boys they all look down to the ground.

"Well you guys have a mouth use it to speak" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"You noticed" Xander pipes up looking at me with guilt in his eyes.

"Of course I damn notice! I help raise that boy from the moment I met him" I say staying calm.

"I am guessing he told you some of it to' Jayden spoke up trying to sit up straight not looking up.

"Yeah he said that they made the prices higher each time you got it, then you guys stopped because it was becoming a major problem, then he said that one day he got a backpage and it was his drug that is keeping him alive but he also overheard you guys talking about B.B, so what about them?" I ask them.

"Brandon was the guy we kept buying the drugs off for Jason I told Jayden never to take you or mention it to you" Liam says looking at Xander to me.

"We also knew that if we told you, you would've been in Jail for murder" Xander says

"You had problems of your own so we didn't want to pile on more" Liam says.

"Did I care about my problems back then?" I ask them waiting for an answer.

"No" Xander says looking down at his lap.

"Damn straight! I would've helped you guys out that boy upstairs means a lot to me he is like one of my own. I would've did everything to make sure that boy is taken care of" I exclaim looking at them with a hurt look.

"Exactly, you would do anything for him even if you have to murder you will do. Come on at least let us go so we can talk my hands will need to be chopped off soon because of the amount of pain" Xander says with a pleading look.

"Fine" I say standing up from chair rolling my eyes at them.

"You should've just asked for the money" I say narrowing my eyes at Xander untying the rope on his wrist.

"We know but thats your money and we actually didn't have any contact with you and your aunt but that was until we heard the news and we thought maybe you needed some space so we left you" Jayden speaks up.

Letting everyone go as they all massage their wrist.

Rex didn't care if his wrist hurt he just got up and hugged me tightly "Hola hijo" I say hugging him back tightly.

"I missed you mum" he says in a sad tone.

"Me too hijo! I just couldn't take your brother anymore" I say easing out of the hug looking straight into his eyes.

"lo siento mucho, Natalie but we did it because we didn't want to loose Jason" Rex says hanging his head in shame.

"Si, I know hijo I get it" I say placing my hand under his chin lifting his head up to look at me.