Chapter 29: Brothers?

"Logan this is Eli if you don't know and Eli this Logan" I introduce the boys as thy both smirk at each other then look at me.

"We know" They both say in unison looking at me with a intense stare.

"How?" I ask taking a step away from the two looking at them as if they had grown a extra head each.

"Logan here is actually my younger brother" Eli says wrapping an arm around Logan holding him in a headlock ruffling his head.

"Fuck off Eli" Logan huffs after being free from Eli's grip "Brothers?.... Huh?.... Damn I am hella lost" I state confused as hell as I just look at the two like they said the most weirdest thing ever.

"Yeah unfortunately this is my idiotic older brother also another reason why I am in this gang" Logan says his head hung low in defeat.

"Logan" Eli hisses at Logan who just glares at Eli "What do you mean that is one of the reasons why you are in this gang" I ask looking at Logan.

"N-nothing" Logan shutters as I raise an eyebrow "Do you want me beat the truth out of both of you because I will if I have to" I state in a monotone.

"You" I state pointing a finger at Eli and jabbing my finger into his chest when his attention was on me "The boy is fifteen and you let him join, he is gonna have a fucked up life if he is in this gang" I growl at Eli jabbing his chest still until he was backed against the wall.

"Natalie he was born into the gang" Eli says sighing as he points to Logan who has an amused face on as he looks at us too.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I look at Logan who's smiles drop and his fist clenching at his sides.

"He was sold to this gang as payment from our parents" Eli growls out parents as if it was poison.

"Wait so he belongs to this gang, he belongs to me" I ask pointing at myself "Yes" Logan says with a blank face on.

"Where are your parents and what happened" I ask looking at Eli straight in the eye "I don't know and don't care I hope they are dead" Logan states lowly as he unclenches his fist.

"When I found out that they had sold him I joined the gang to keep an eye out for him and to make sure he knows that I will be right here we haven't told him about this until recently because of your brothers orders he didn't know our so called parents which is great and I hope he never will" Eli says lowly as fire burns in his eyes.

"Fucking shits I am killin em" I growl out turning around to find Logan in a day dream as I run and jump on him hugging him as he falls back with me on top still hugging him.

"I am going to be the person you need a mom, a sister, a best friend, anything and I don't care what you got to say" I mumble into his neck as he squeezes me tighter and buries his head in the crock of my neck.

"After training you are to come to the living room after I dismiss everyone we will talk about this, I am going to make some phone calls and check out with Alex while your brother here teaches you how to fight" I say after a minute as we both get up looking at each other as we both nod and look at Eli who has his head down.

"Look at me" I order Eli as his head snaps up to me "You did good, you did well alright don't beat your self up even though I know you want to kill em but I will handle it no one will come between you two and since my brothers have custardy of him I will work something out so you could have custardy of him as soon as your 18th comes along" I say nodding my head at him.

"Teach our boy here I will be back I am going to finish off something and will come back to check what's been going on don't forget I will meet you both in the living room after training" I say as they both nod and I nod in reply walking towards the door then out of the room.